The College Basketball Post

Those garbage fouls on Collins completely changed the game. He was playing really well too.

Dude bout to be a meme. Cry in the locker room.

That game was trash though. In college a lot times it's 2 teams playing bad and one of them gotta win. :lol:

we ******* did it man.

we ******* did it.

THIS team.

THIS IS FOR BRICE AND MARCUS!!!

LETS ******* GOOOOOOOOO
Congrats bro
smokin.gif
salute bro. 
pimp.gif

I feel for the Zags though,dudes had an amazing season and are a really good team.

They still have a great coach and Collins is gonna be a problem
He's going to the league man. Skilled offensive player that plays good D and rebounds? Dude is going lottery in this draft.

Not surprising they missed this.

Worst reffed game I've ever seen.

Trash ending to a trash game. Both teams deserved to lose.
Pretty much this

Glad UNC won but this was the ugliest game i seen in a while, both teams full of upper classmen yet all had crazy nerves, so many fouls and missed free throws

They try to blame the boring and bad state of the game on the shot clock, no the product just isnt there, the real national championship game was UNC vs Kentucky.

They got lucky. Couldn't put any team away and relied on their opponent to lose the game. No knock though, they held out despite porous shooting and Joel Berry.
Nope happens all the time with teams with a winning tradition. Not luck, mental toughness.

Dude bout to be a meme. Cry in the locker room.

That game was trash though. In college a lot times it's 2 teams playing bad and one of them gotta win. :lol:
Yep that's college basketball... I'm ready for the NBA playoffs to start... players who have a high skill level

I feel for the Zags though,dudes had an amazing season and are a really good team.

They still have a great coach and Collins is gonna be a problem
He's going to the league man. Skilled offensive player that plays good D and rebounds? Dude is going lottery in this draft.

Damn he declared already?

Dude would put up huge numbers for them next year

Last edited:
Glad UNC won but this was the ugliest game i seen in a while, both teams full of upper classmen yet all had crazy nerves, so many fouls and missed free throws

They try to blame the boring and bad state of the game on the shot clock, no the product just isnt there, the real national championship game was UNC vs Kentucky.

And UNC won that game as well so we'd end up with the same exact result as tonight :lol:

Once the Carolina bigs got in foul trouble and as close / ticky tack as the refs were calling it Zaga should have went inside more, even with as bad as Big Polish played.

Back
Top Bottom