The College Basketball Post

Noah Dickerson stays with UDub.

Vance Jackson only looking at West Coast schools for his transfer ?

Edit : His dad said it doesn't matter

Last edited:
Tony Bradley officially declaring without an agent. I think he gets his feedback and comes back but I wouldn't be mad if he shook.

C-JhroEXkAATMV0.jpg

Tony Bradley officially declaring without an agent. I think he gets his feedback and comes back but I wouldn't be mad if he shook.
Yeah he's been saying he was going to do that all along. Word is his Pops thought he should have gotten a little more time and thus was unable to showcase the real skill set. Not in a "we don't like UNC way," just in a "is what it is way" apparently.

The way I look at is come back another year, be THE man inside, and show off the skillset then.

Most mocks have him late first round. If I was him, I would come back and enter a weaker draft next year after showing off that skillset with more time. But, I wouldn't be surprised if he stayed in.

Unfortunately (maybe) for him, his main skill set isn't exactly today's NBA game. He's not known as a guy who can hit mid-range shots, nor an elegant passer. Drop step hook shots not exactly envogue in the league right now.

I do believe he has a high ceiling in the NBA though just based off his rebounding.

Yeah he's been saying he was going to do that all along. Word is his Pops thought he should have gotten a little more time and thus was unable to showcase the real skill set. Not in a "we don't like UNC way," just in a "is what it is way" apparently.

The way I look at is come back another year, be THE man inside, and show off the skillset then.

Most mocks have him late first round. If I was him, I would come back and enter a weaker draft next year after showing off that skillset with more time. But, I wouldn't be surprised if he stayed in.

Unfortunately (maybe) for him, his main skill set isn't exactly today's NBA game. He's not known as a guy who can hit mid-range shots, nor an elegant passer. Drop step hook shots not exactly envogue in the league right now.

I do believe he has a high ceiling in the NBA though just based off his rebounding.

Weaker draft next year? For big men? Nah brah :lol:

The draft next year is chock full of big men prospects. The situation with Bradley kinda looks like McAdoo all over again. Not sure you wanna take that chance, though he should get good touches next year as the man down low.

McAdoo was the first thing that came to mind. Exactly why I wouldn't be mad if he stayed in.

Last edited:
Berry's pops said this morning the plan was to enter without an agent so I'm sure he got the paperwork done last night.

Didn't think Theo would do it but it's what I mentioned a couple weeks ago.

No reason for him not to being a junior

mcadoo was like a potential top 10 pick at one point tho..

top 5 if i'm not mistaken.

Bradley's been consistently in the late 1st from what i've been seeing. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom