The College Basketball Post

ECook : How those European women ?

Was at Oktoberfest this past weekend. The girls have to put their bows on a certain side to let you know if they are single and ready to mingle so you know how that went ha.

Few? He's not going for that when he's losing 50+.

He's not getting over 15. I'd say less than 10. Should be more than happy with that, he's tied to all of this lmao.

They were at Under Armour's office late last night with a warrant

IMG_9404.GIF

Had some interviews up there......

ESPN finally got Dicky V on the phone about Pitino....he was in tears. Short transcript:

I'm not really stunned or shocked. I think after yesterday I think you knew this was going to happen. You know, you can say so many times "I'm not aware, I'm not aware." But you're aware of who you hire on your staff. I heard the guys (in studio) talking a little bit about people behind the scenes. Let's face reality. We've got a major dilemma here. And this is finally gonna break I think. This is only the beginning. I think the scandal, for a guy who loves the game the way I do, in the later years of my life, I eat sleep and drink college basketball - it breaks your heart. I mean we're not naive to know, we've heard rumors for years about what's transpiring. But these are more than rumors now. It's sad. Just like, I'll give you another one that blows my mind. The academic geniuses. A kid's a junior, the kid's a junior in June and all of a sudden they graduate, reclassify. I don't know what goes on behind the scenes, I'm not blaming these schools involved. I think the high schools, I think people behind the scenes, wheel and deal. They become Rhodes Scholars. It's a joke. It's a joke. The term "student-athlete" is a joke. We talk one and done. And it's about time we do something about all of this. We need a czar. We need somebody in charge that commands, a guy that can take charge representing basketball so that when the rumors come down he can do something about it. I'm upset, frustrated, disgusted, to hear all that I'm hearing now. It's a shame. It's sleazy, it's no good, it's ugly. And it really just breaks my heart.

Who's available to take over at Louisville? A lot of coaches would leave their current situations for Louisville

Got to thinking about this yesterday because an interview earlier in the year peaked my interest. He said he was an adidas fan and how they have the best bball shoes out and when he's not playing he's wearing Yeezy's or boosts. Kansas was the only adidas team with a chance and I don't think they're in his top 3 honestly.

His mom runs his recruitment and his step dad is the one who is "in the light" per say but mom has the final say.

There's more than a 50% chance he stays in the state of SC

Back
Top Bottom