The College Basketball Post

DKwMrTDWsAAehsK.jpg

I'd be so sick leaving 50+ Ms on the table. I'd be inconsolable

19f.4604

If I'm small school I'm counting down the minutes untill Rick is off probation so I can hire him. Same goes for anyone other good coach who gets fired.

This is all so dumb, the HHS secretary, the guy who runs health care in america; Tom Price is out here fulling up private jets on tax payer dime, and using his position as a congressman to profit on insider trading and the FBI is out here tryina put CHUCK PERSON in jail.

this is all so waaaack.

Welcome to politics. They're f'd up no matter what country you're in or your political affiliation. If there is something to be gained, you can bet your a** someone will be along for the ride, doesn't matter if you're Democrat, Republican, Libertarian etc. While I'm sure some are good people; however, I wouldn't trust any of them as far as I could throw them.

And the FBI meddling in sports is nothing new, especially with point shaving scandals etc. The sad thing with the current situation is that it's a hell of a lot more widespread than the average joe would think.

Last edited:
Been hearing a lot of people talking about who gets the Louisville job now. Is it a given that the NCAA won't give them the death penalty. If they don't it for this, they'll never do it again.

Does that mean no Grimes ?

Coaching staff still wants Grimes as the PG and Langford as the 2. Class of 2018 they really want a PG and they believe it will be either Grimes or Dotson. Couple weeks ago I thought Dotson would end up in a Kansas uniform so things change.

Been hearing a lot of people talking about who gets the Louisville job now. Is it a given that the NCAA won't give them the death penalty. If they don't it for this, they'll never do it again.
I doubt they will get the death penalty,too much money involved.As far as coaching goes,the 3 names local media have mentioned as possibilities are Tom Crean,Chris Mack,and Buzz Williams.

Listened to this podcast with Brian Snow going at Pitino but tapdancing on whether Sean Miller knew what was going on or knew that Book Richardson was a "get it done" guy. These media guys with these buddy buddy relationships with certain coaches should just shut up right now.

Coaching staff still wants Grimes as the PG and Langford as the 2. Class of 2018 they really want a PG and they believe it will be either Grimes or Dotson. Couple weeks ago I thought Dotson would end up in a Kansas uniform so things change.

Wow , the Kansas 2018-19 squad going be better than the 1996 Kentucky team

Good luck with that.....

Dicky V says other people have been implicated. Didn't take long to flip them guys.

What is there to say? Ya chief rival got canned. Everyone always suspects you're up to shenanigans. Unless they come calling, there's nothing to say

Regarding Rick Pitino...As a life long Vegas resident, and subsequent fan of UNLV Basketball I can honestly say ~ Couldn’t have happened to a more upstanding guy (READ: Sarcasm)...

What is there to say? Ya chief rival got canned. Everyone always suspects you're up to shenanigans. Unless they come calling, there's nothing to say
That's true,he just usually has some comment on anything that involves college hoops(good or bad). I'm thinking they will start poking around,considering some former U.K. guys on Andy Millers client list and all the other rumors etc....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom