The College Basketball Post

ESPN finally got Dicky V on the phone about Pitino....he was in tears. Short transcript:

I think the high schools, I think people behind the scenes, wheel and deal.

The apparel companies specifically Nike run collage athletics and employ so many scumbags none of this will change until these programs take back control. We have all sat back and watched Phil Knight turn Oregon into a professional caliber program in such a short time and NCAA had no problems with that. As long as the NCAA is around and Nike continues to hold the power they currently do not a single thing will change.

BSox : Maryland is hosting a 2018 guard named Eric Ayala on a visit this weekend. I hope you get him and tell Dotson to go to UF

Yeah I'm glad Coach K is on the straight and narrow. All our recruits are on the up and up.

If Duke and K gets caught, Dickie V will literally die. He'd be crushed.

If I'm small school I'm counting down the minutes untill Rick is off probation so I can hire him. Same goes for anyone other good coach who gets fired.

This is all so dumb, the HHS secretary, the guy who runs health care in america; Tom Price is out here fulling up private jets on tax payer dime, and using his position as a congressman to profit on insider trading and the FBI is out here tryina put CHUCK PERSON in jail.

this is all so waaaack.

BSox : Maryland is hosting a 2018 guard named Eric Ayala on a visit this weekend. I hope you get him and tell Dotson to go to UF
2048x1418

Wonder what Ben Simmons got last year.

One of the dudes on my team randomly dropped that he'll be at the champions classic in Chicago in an email. :stoneface:

Got to thinking about this yesterday because an interview earlier in the year peaked my interest. He said he was an adidas fan and how they have the best bball shoes out and when he's not playing he's wearing Yeezy's or boosts. Kansas was the only adidas team with a chance and I don't think they're in his top 3 honestly.

His mom runs his recruitment and his step dad is the one who is "in the light" per say but mom has the final say.

There's more than a 50% chance he stays in the state of SC

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom