The College Basketball Post

**** all you *****s....and **** the NCAA. The only people I feel sorry for in this entire ordeal are the kids that will be effected like Bowen.

I have ZERO sympathy for none of other mother****ers that's been exploiting kids for generations now.

Ya'll take all this snitching code **** to areas it don't need to be taken to. This ain't ****ing La Costra Nostra...these *****s aint take no ****ing Omerta oath. I done seen too many *****s like my man Jonathan Hargett get their lives ALTERED forever but the heavyweights that are involved in this **** get to continue the **** show.

I wanna see the whole NCAA burn

And who do you think gets hurt the most by this? You look at the kids on that L'ville team that's about to lose their season and have to scramble to find a school willing to take a gamble having them attached to their program.

You feel bad for kids like Bowen who's OG demanded 100K? Don't get it twisted these shorties deserved to be compensated for their contributions, but as it currently stands they can't. Shorty took a risk and it flopped so now everyone else has to pay? Some other kid who got a ticket has to pay because you got caught trying to get yours, even though he has NOTHING to do with you or your situation? How does that make any sense?

Duke clean. Y'all tripping.

fa6e7630_tumblr_mafa4kmxMh1recqk2o1_250.gif

And who do you think gets hurt the most by this? You look at the kids on that L'ville team that's about to lose their season and have to scramble to find a school willing to take a gamble having them attached to their program.

You feel bad for kids like Bowen who's OG demanded 100K? Don't get it twisted these shorties deserved to be compensated for their contributions, but as it currently stands they can't. Shorty took a risk and it flopped so now everyone else has to pay? Some other kid who got a ticket has to pay because you got caught trying to get yours, even though he has NOTHING to do with you or your situation? How does that make any sense?

Didn’t read. **** Duke and Rat Face K too. Can’t wait for him to get exposed too.

IIIIIMMAAAGINE sitting in a jail cell doin a 10 year bid and someone asks you "why you in here?"

"I kept my mouth shut to protect Rick Pitino."

:lol:

The dude who had his mans marry a girl he impregnated on a counter top at a greasy spoon?? :lol:

I'm not spending a DAY in jail for ANY college basketball coach, LET ALONE Rick Pitino.

IIIIIMMAAAGINE sitting in a jail cell doin a 10 year bid and someone asks you "why you in here?"

The dude who had his mans marry a girl he impregnated on a counter top at a greasy spoon?? :lol:

I'm not spending a DAY in jail for ANY college basketball coach, LET ALONE Rick Pitino.

SimplisticLightheartedDegus-small.gif

True story, most of these dudes are weasels. This whole saga is like a soap opera. Hell, if this story shared the same time slot as Soaps, I’d tune in :nerd:

Last edited:

BIG FACTS

Except you would be just as greasy as these coaches. Not to mention you affect more than just coaches.

Easy pass on bowens mom. She looks like she's 90 lbs.

Hope the kid is prepared to move to Europe and play over seas for a year or two.

This kid's nickname is "Tugs"?

Indeed it is lol

Easy pass on bowens mom. She looks like she's 90 lbs.

Hope the kid is prepared to move to Europe and play over seas for a year or two.

First pic she looked decent, other pics kinda rough. Also didn’t realize it initially, but she’s probably like 6’2”. Kinda wonder who baby daddy is, because there are pics of “Tugs” with Jason Richardson 15+ years ago. And, J Rich and Bowen went to the same HS as well.

In any case, smashing would be more for a conversation piece lol. “Yo, remember one of the kids back in ‘17 that was centered around an FBI investigation? Well, I gave his momma the business for the hell of it and she a a freak”:lol:

Indeed it is lol

First pic she looked decent, other pics kinda rough. Also didn’t realize it initially, but she’s probably like 6’2”. Kinda wonder who baby daddy is, because there are pics of “Tugs” with Jason Richardson 15+ years ago. And, J Rich and Bowen went to the same HS as well.

In any case, smashing would be more for a conversation piece lol. “Yo, remember one of the kids back in ‘17 that was centered around an FBI investigation? Well, I gave his momma the business for the hell of it and she a a freak”:lol:

Tug's dad is Jason Richardson's uncle.

Tugs was involved with MSU since he was a kid (even rode on the MSU 2000 National Title parade float), because of J Rich. But his dad decided to take the recruitment into his own hands and that's when things got... weird. You had a kid who was considered a lock to MSU since he was in grade school.... all of a sudden MSU stopped recruiting him completely, months before he chose Louisville out of the blue (who wasn't even in his final 12, or final 6)...

1_4033956.png

September 28, 2016: Leaders Named
Brian Bowen names final 6: Arizona, Creighton, Michigan State, N.C. State, Texas and UCLA

After Sept 28th when he announced his Top-6... he then visited DePaul on March 11th (not in his top-6). Then on May 8th, he visited Oregon (not in his Top-6). Then on May 29th, he visited Louisville (not in his Top-6).

Last time Bowen / MSU had any reported contact, was on his official visit at the end of January. MSU later offered other wings Mark Smith and Blake Harris on March 28th, and Hamier Wright on April 19th. Seems pretty obvious that they had moved on from Bowen by that point.

Once the feds start bringing up big numbers for sentences everybody gon realize it’s just basketball, a game at the end of the day and start singing ... “snitching” not even gon be in their minds :lol:

Imagine facing time in prison ova a ball in a hoop and some kids that ain’t even yours...all this makes these top players just going to the D League more attractive tho :pimp:

That first pic is the one that got her looking 90 lbs. Ben Simmons probably drove a benz newer than the coach's at LSU. He made it clear he wasn't bout that school ****.

Back
Top Bottom