The College Basketball Post

Who would have ever predicted Romeo would end up at Kansas after Pitino got canned...

I just hope this pushes Adam Silver and the NBA to really develop a minor league. Create a 21 and under minors system and you can have an additional revenue goldmine. It's a no-brained and now is the perfect time to go for it.
I think it would be hard to monetize a minors league. Does anybody watch or attend development league games?

I'm sure there was a significant amount of manpower on this case. A couple Feds wouldn't have done all this in this short time. This does deserve to be investigated, but to what end....to lock up some coaches and shoe company reps, get some fired, and take away the opportunity for some kids to play college ball? It's grandstanding. Evidence should have been turned over to NCAA.
Yes, turn it over to the NCAA that way it will get handled properly :nerd:.

I dont think there is a clean top tier d1 program in existence...

I could be wrong but I think this “UNC” guy is the guy from 2011 with Football. He might have turned informant in 2015.

Coaches and Boosters:

tumblr_m8p6o4YyIU1rvwttvo1_500.gif

tenor.gif

FBI HQ:

5mJ99.gif

tenor.gif

This is the instance I'll condone "snitching".

If I'm one of these street agents or runners and I go down...I'm taking down these coaches and shoe companies with me. **** that. Ya'll ain't about to continue to skate free with people out here thinking ya'll hands aint dirty and that there are some sort of ethics in this ****.

If I'm one of these street agents or runners and I go down...I'm taking down these coaches and shoe companies with me. **** that. Ya'll ain't about to continue to skate free with people out here thinking ya'll hands aint dirty and that there are some sort of ethics in this ****.

I don’t blame him or anyone in this instance. Might as well

O376Fb.gif

IMG_3857.JPG

Your guy VOLUNTARILY does some crooked ****, gets caught, and then tells on you because HE got caught and you would condone that?

MGTFOHWTBSG. That's foul, no way around it. :smh:

**** all you ******....and **** the NCAA. The only people I feel sorry for in this entire ordeal are the kids that will be effected like Bowen.

I have ZERO sympathy for none of other ************* that's been exploiting kids for generations now.

Ya'll take all this snitching code **** to areas it don't need to be taken to. This ain't ******* La Costra Nostra...these ****** aint take no ******* Omerta oath. I done seen too many ****** like my man Jonathan Hargett get their lives ALTERED forever but the heavyweights that are involved in this **** get to continue the **** show.

I wanna see the whole NCAA burn

**** all you *****s....and **** the NCAA. The only people I feel sorry for in this entire ordeal are the kids that will be effected like Bowen.

I have ZERO sympathy for none of other mother****ers that's been exploiting kids for generations now.

Ya'll take all this snitching code **** to areas it don't need to be taken to. This ain't ****ing La Costra Nostra...these *****s aint take no ****ing Omerta oath. I done seen too many *****s like my man Jonathan Hargett get their lives ALTERED forever but the heavyweights that are involved in this **** get to continue the **** show.

My guy ______ byke

:lol: :lol: :pimp:

**** all you *****s....and **** the NCAA. The only people I feel sorry for in this entire ordeal are the kids that will be effected like Bowen.

I have ZERO sympathy for none of other mother****ers that's been exploiting kids for generations now.

Ya'll take all this snitching code **** to areas it don't need to be taken to. This ain't ****ing La Costra Nostra...these *****s aint take no ****ing Omerta oath. I done seen too many *****s like my man Jonathan Hargett get their lives ALTERED forever but the heavyweights that are involved in this **** get to continue the **** show.

Facts.

Back
Top Bottom