The College Basketball Post

I saw on rivals.com , "Top ranked 2018 wing RJ Barrett now down to three consisting of Kentucky, Duke & Oregon".

I forgot RJs boy Abu Kigab was at Oregon.

Playing Abu at 5 and RJ at 4 is the reason we beat the US, would be cool to see them link up again.

Plus Oregon always has shooting, but I assume they are a long shot.

Lol. Vindicated, eh? Don't know many people that trust Ricky Pooh.

ok6.gif

It's interesting that when you are given god-like status you really do convince yourself you are a god and you do nothing wrong.
Pitino could be busted robbing a bank on spot and think he really isn't there doing it.

Who really knows what has gone on (although we can assume) but it's still funny how head coaches want every ounce of credit if they win something...and don't want a single part of blame if something bad happens. Pitino apparently has no idea what goes on in his program. Doesnt know hookers are paid to lure his recruits on campus, doesn't know the 5 star recruits he lands are being paid cash by his people, etc etc. That's interesting Rick.

This was one of the better opening lines to a column that I read last week:

Rick Pitino committed eight NCAA violations, then misled the NCAA, and it was bad enough and ugly enough that the NCAA recommended the school disassociate itself from him.

This was in 1977. Pitino was an assistant at Hawaii.

Andrew Nembhard a five-star 2018 guard has committed to Florida.

Osh Kosh Bosh : You know anything about this kid ?

Andrew Nembhard a five-star 2018 guard has committed to Florida.

Osh Kosh Bosh : You know anything about this kid ?
Interesting. How do you feel about UF's Dotson chances? I don't think we are going to get him. Think we end up with Ayala and Johnson.

UL voted to begin process of firing Pitino for "just cause".
Pitino suing UL for breach of contract.

Interesting. How do you feel about UF's Dotson chances? I don't think we are going to get him. Think we end up with Ayala and Johnson.

BSox : I wouldn't be surprised if he opened everything back up as strange as his recruitment is going . I saw on rivlas.com , "Devon Dotson, is no longer considering Florida."

Back
Top Bottom