Emmitt to Oregon
Ian Steere will probably wind up at NC State
If UNC doesn't back off Nas I think he falls into their lap after the Zona ****
Joey Baker should probably be the first Duke commit for 2019
Vernon Carey should be Duke's to lose after the Miami news
Garland will be Vandy/IU. Slight lean to Vandy at the moment along with Simi
Strong chance Zion stays in state

Think UF will be tough to beat for Scottie Lewis
So Zion parents pushing him to South Carolina? Wow.

Will he fit frank system...like will he shine

Parents aren't pushing anything, Mom is in Duke's corner. Step dad went to Clemson I believe and they have a legit chance. If he leaves the state of SC it will be for Duke.

Once the staff wraps up RJ they have a lot of time to show Zion how they can make it work with him, RJ, and Cam.

Off topic and back to the scandal stuff. Spoke with an Adidas employee and dad of a top 2020 kid today and he said back when Bam was about to announce that he was all set to go to State a few days before announcing but Cal came through with 100k and Gottfried/Adidas only had 80k in the budget. Lines up with what State fans have told me since that day :lol:

Hearing NCAA may announce UNC punishment next week. UNC expected to get a 1 year postseason ban

Last edited:
Off topic and back to the scandal stuff. Spoke with an Adidas employee and dad of a top 2020 kid today and he said back when Bam was about to announce that he was all set to go to State a few days before announcing but Cal came through with 100k and Gottfried/Adidas only had 80k in the budget. Lines up with what State fans have told me since that day :lol:

You think its true?

I was on a flight next to a guy a couple years ago, who was an AAU coach. He had a kid (De'Ron Davis, who chose Indiana) that was still in the process, and he was flying back from meeting with Ben Howland / Mississippi State. He didn't let me in on anything too specific, but he did say that Kansas and Kentucky pay players / handlers just to get them to visit. He was talking mostly about the Diallo kid, and how there was a fee just to get him to visit anywhere.

I was asking him about Josh Jackson, because at the time MSU was still considered to be in the mix. He laughed and mentioned how Josh's mom Apples was a loon, and pretty much said MSU had no chance.

In this situation, yes. Bam even said "basketball is a business" :lol:

I know that State has been paying players since Sidney Lowe(have nothing to show for it). It's not a coincidence they built up a nice Georgia pipeline there for awhile

DLY1OKnX0AAzRYW.jpg

"Offense sells tickets, defense wins games, rebounding wins championships.” — Pat Summitt #WorldTeachersDay

In this situation, yes. Bam even said "basketball is a business" :lol:

I know that State has been paying players since Sidney Lowe(have nothing to show for it). It's not a coincidence they built up a nice Georgia pipeline there for awhile

Any other dirt?

Woody whats your gut telling you on zion? Clemson?

I can't even call it at this point. Give it to after countdown to craziness

Bol to UK has been done for awhile

Emmitt can have the same effect as Thomas Robinson in college and that's a player I want on my team

Back
Top Bottom