The College Basketball Post

If he does in fact decommit from Zona it'll be for UK imo

After asking around it seems the Adidas thing shook up more with Zion than originally thought. Interested to see who his new advisor is

I usually like to add 1 inch to a players barefoot height since they dont play barefoot on the court so he's 6'6 272 lbs, hes a NFL DE basically last college player i remember with those dimensions was Julius Peppers

Last edited:
I usually like to add 1 inch to a players barefoot height since they dont play barefoot on the court so he's 6'6 272 lbs, hes a NFL DE basically last college player i remember with those dimensions was Julius Peppers

Never fails.

This man will sit out whole entire conversations....but let something come up about measurements or size.....Millenial pops out the bushes ready to discuss :lol:. This ***** has to have NT alerts once size is mentioned. Has too.

You act like measurements isn't the most important thing in a sport like basketball and his measurements is saying his future will be a big rather than a wing for his position

he for sure needs to slim down a bit but he looks like naturally big kid anyway...im sure he will cut down to 260

he for sure needs to slim down a bit but he looks like naturally big kid anyway...im sure he will cut down to 260
I know we've seen several 6-7, 6-8 guys at that weight, but have we ever seen anyone successful that heavy at 6-5? :lol:

Maybe he'll be a 1 of 1. We'll see. Conventional wisdom says that's too much.

Back
Top Bottom