The College Basketball Post

I’m just happy this wasn’t for the Natty. :lol:

lmao facts.

but a guy that shoots 60% from FT goes 4-4, including 2 big free throws within the last 10 seconds of the game.

then the same guy who's only hit 4 threes all year, hits a game winning 5th one that's a full court shot.

only against unc man, I swear :lol:

40 foot buzzer beater = whooping?

I am convinced that we never want to give the other team the ball with a chance to win and under 10 seconds left though haha.

A. Coach L has Carolina's number, just look at Miami's record against UNC since he took over.

B. This is between spacedoodoo spacedoodoo and me.

A. Coach L has Carolina's number, just look at Miami's record against UNC since he took over.

B. This is between spacedoodoo spacedoodoo and me.

I see you are using the same logic as before.

I took the liberty of looking up the record in regards to point A.

Coach L is 6-5 against UNC including last night.

I'll give you credit though. If a buzzer beater is a whooping, then 6-5 is certainly "having our number"

Good win last night though. Heck of a shot.

Welp, there goes his shot at the UNC job.

Had a minimal shot anyway.

It’s probably Hubert for better or worse. Though from what I’ve heard, people are amazed at the Xs and Os feel of Sean May. Apparently some of his halftime adjustments have saved games.

Had a minimal shot anyway.

It’s probably Hubert for better or worse. Though from what I’ve heard, people are amazed at the Xs and Os feel of Sean May. Apparently some of his halftime adjustments have saved games.

I believe it. It definitely seems like May is super hungry to coach.

Back
Top Bottom