The College Basketball Post

Remember watching Kamau Stokes, Rodney Elliot (UMBC alumn) and Justin Jennifer share the same backcourt at John Carroll like 7 years ago. buc em buc em Coach Martin had some talent.

Lyles on UMBC got some great ball skills. High level.

He slipped through the cracks coming out the WCAC. UMBC should be up by like 5 right now. They had some great opportunities that they didn’t capitalize on.

Also, I HATE the frequency that late clock, bad, contested impossible shots go in, in college. I just KNOW when a bailout 3 from 30 w/ 1 sec on the shotclock....or a prayer floater is going in :smh:

Mike over at DX loves him too

LOL at how many times kansas state players are falling on the floor. this is a pure choke job. boys nervous as hell.

if this was one of those "gimmes" scheduled at the beginning of the year, it's a blowout

Lmao Auburn fans on IG was talkin all that noise cuz they were regular season champs. Didnt even make SECCG then got molly whopped in the 2nd round :lol:

After they took down #1, nothing wpuld have been more cinderalla then just going all the way. That would have been the greatest: moment in time, story, 30 for 30 etc

I need clemson to go ahead and lose already. Won’t hear the end of those dickheads if they somehow make the final four

Back
Top Bottom