The College Basketball Post

thats crazy how Loyola is the last team to win the chip in illinois period which was in 1963... if if they dont win it all its a great story just for them to make it to the final 4

fl st just panicked the last minute
unneccesary threes when they should've drove and not extending the gm

i hope whomever wins the loyola vs michigan game wins the chip... i just dont want duke or kansas to win it all

fl st just panicked the last minute
unneccesary threes when they should've drove and not extending the gm

Massive panic job. I don't understand how Michigan had a guy shooting 50% out there.... and then I couldn't figure out in the last 30 sec why they didnt just force the ball to him and foul him.

i hope whomever wins the loyola vs michigan game wins the chip... i just dont want duke or kansas to win it all

Don't forget Syracuse also.

Tech vs Loyola with Loyola winning it would be fine by me.... which means it's going to be duke, Kansas, or Syracuse winning it all.

not at all... if loyola or michigan dont win it i want villanova to win it... im from nj so i got love for philly specifically because i like cheesesteaks :lol:

Massive panic job. I don't understand how Michigan had a guy shooting 50% out there.... and then I couldn't figure out in the last 30 sec why they didnt just force the ball to him and foul him.

this. even when you go for the foul, you may actually steal the ball or force a turnover if the refs swallow a whistle

leonard hamilton acting a fool trying to answer dana jacobson's question regarding down 4 and 15s left :lol:
i was waiting for the, "lady, is you stupid"

unless you tracy mcgrady being down 4 with 15 seconds left no need to foul... if they foul and they hit 1 they down 5 an if they miss both they still down 4 with less than 15 seconds left

unless you tracy mcgrady being down 4 with 15 seconds left no need to foul... if they foul and they hit 1 they down 5 an if they miss both they still down 4 with less that 15 seconds left

you can still race down and get a two and force a turnover on the inbound. way crazier stuff has happened
there's absolutely nothing to lose at that point. you got to give yourself a slim chance than give up

Last edited:
Chances of you being able to come back are extremely slim, but it's definitely still worth fouling.

i see what your saying and you made a good point but thats a very rare occasion and is the exception.... obviously fsu should have fouled just to take a chance on what could have happen... all im saying is nothing is guaranteed especially down 4 with 15 seconds left... obviously a lot can happen in that time span but nothing guaranteed.... regardless thats not the main reason they lost just cuz they didnt foul

Always gotta give yourself a chance. Not even sure why anyone would say or defend anything different. Not fouling with 10+ seconds left and being down by 4 was dumb.

Back
Top Bottom