The College Basketball Post

Hats off to Jay Wright and Nova. He has perfected the small ball, Rockets offense but what I really like is his teams get after it on the defensive end. Nasty.

Game was over in the first five minutes. Once Nova got in a rhythm it was lights out. Bad, bad match up for KU.

A lot still to be proud of as a KU fan. 14 straight, F4 run and this years team far exceeded my expectations.

They had curtis sumpter who was a stud but injuries plagued him. Was dante cunningham on that squad?
Unc got the whistles that night Smh
Will Sheridan was the big that started alongside them. Cunningham was a freshman off the bench.

All these college defensive systems built on the premise that college kids can't shoot need to go in da dustbin of history.

They had curtis sumpter who was a stud but injuries plagued him. Was dante cunningham on that squad?
Of all the non calls for obvious traveling violations I’ve ever seen this one takes the cake for worst call ever for a non travel.

Hats off to Jay Wright and Nova. He has perfected the small ball, Rockets offense but what I really like is his teams get after it on the defensive end. Nasty.
He's the OG of that though. Been doing 4 out and 1 in for years.

yep...that nova team was so damn nice. Kyle coming off the bench was a terror.

this team plays so damn hard, lock up and skilled...my mans off the bench that won 6th man this year is a cold cat.

Matthew might have a quite night...

Of all the non calls for obvious traveling violations I’ve ever seen this one takes the cake for worst call ever for a non travel.

fouled on the catch and drive :lol:
who would've thought lowry would be the best player coming out of that gm. he was a great prospect but unc had a talented squad

Vernon Carey Sr. says Michigan St , Miami and UNC are the 3 schools recruiting his son the hardest. He's picking a school by September

fouled on the catch and drive :lol:
who would've thought lowry would be the best player coming out of that gm. he was a great prospect but unc had a talented squad

Ehhh bad call but Nova got multiple “favorable” calls in 2016 lol

Back
Top Bottom