The College Basketball Post

Kyky Tandy commits to Xavier. Kentucky fans seem convinced the kids dad will be a problem. Anything to that other than him saying his son won’t be going to UK to be a back up for four years?
Think his dad is just the typical helicopter Dad. Lot of debate on whether KyKy is a PG or SG. What is X playing him at?

Think his dad is just the typical helicopter Dad. Lot of debate on whether KyKy is a PG or SG. What is X playing him at?
Sounds like he will be more off an off guard. Mark Lyons seems to be the common comparison. Dwon Odom in 2020 will be the more classic point guard.

New details emerging about why Larry Davis “retired” from UC so abruptly. Not a good look for them.

No surprise here but Silvio De Sousa is being held out of Thursday's exhibition game and all competition moving forward while the NCAA investigates.

Boogie Ellis official begins this weekend. Taking it with his high school coach. A lot of ground to make up. Deciding in November.

Isaiah Stewart will visit Duke officially in the coming weeks

woody2626 woody2626 : The guys on here should have an NT summit at the ACC tournament one year

Charlotte is gonna be a mess this upcoming season. I won’t commute so I’ll likely crash somewhere outside of uptown. Greensboro is always ideal for me as it’s right down the road. I know Brooklyn/DC would work well for one.

Also, jerseys came Monday. Thanks again fam

Last edited:
Cal the only coach dumb enough to keep his word to these kids even if we get some losses out of it.

Walker has a decent mid range shot now, but he compares more to Diallo than he does Knox. Kevin was better in almost every area except defense

Charlotte is gonna be a mess this upcoming season. I won’t commute so I’ll likely crash somewhere outside of uptown. Greensboro is always ideal for me as it’s right down the road. I know Brooklyn/DC would work well for one.

Also, jerseys came Monday. Thanks again fam

You know I would love DC now

Sonny Corinthos Sonny Corinthos we in for a SJU game? My girl already planning out until May smh.

Jeremiah Robinson Earl cut his list to KU and Nova. Seems likely he will make a decision by his birthday, November 3rd. Insiders have pegged JRE as a KU guy all along but the fact that he cut UNC and added Nova makes this a closer call then some had expected.

That is, unless, the bag man makes a drop off. (I was only half way joking or being sarcastic about that)

That already set in stone?

Been relayed to the Duke staff, they’re letting the kid announce it as he’s done with the rest. Should be in the next 2-3 weeks.

Evan Daniels says that he believes it’s Duke or Memphis for Boogie and that Carey ends up at Duke fwiw

Been relayed to the Duke staff, they’re letting the kid announce it as he’s done with the rest. Should be in the next 2-3 weeks.

Evan Daniels says that he believes it’s Duke or Memphis for Boogie and that Carey ends up at Duke fwiw

Thanks for confirming. MSU people think he might not even take the last official... But I'm reluctant to believe that

Luke Maye is preseason ACC player of the year . Except for Duke the SEC has more talent than the ACC this year

Back
Top Bottom