The College Basketball Post

Why did you doubt him in the first place?

In 2002 at the time I just would have put my chips on Dixon and Wilcox as the most likely from that squad to have a long solid career. Not that those other two didn’t end up doing decent but Blake’s longevity wasn’t something I saw coming in 2002

In 2002 at the time I just would have put my chips on Dixon and Wilcox as the most likely from that squad to have a long solid career. Not that those other two didn’t end up doing decent but Blake’s longevity wasn’t something I saw coming in 2002
Stevie was tough as nails. High IQ player, good facilitator, plays solid defense. Wasn't good enough to be a full-time starting PG for a good team, but perfect to run a 2nd unit.

He's my 2nd favorite Terp behind GV.

Stevie was tough as nails. High IQ player, good facilitator, plays solid defense. Wasn't good enough to be a full-time starting PG for a good team, but perfect to run a 2nd unit.

You have the same Top 2 as my buddy whose a Terps guy.

GV was a dawg

You have the same Top 2 as my buddy whose a Terps guy.

GV was a dawg
I was in school at the same time Greivis was there, so that does have some to do with it, but he was really, really good and incredibly fun to watch. Wish that he was surrounded by more talent during his time there.

I was in school at the same time Greivis was there, so that does have some to do with it, but he was really, really good and incredibly fun to watch. Wish that he was surrounded by more talent during his time there.
Greivis is up there with Hansbrough, Deron Washington and Devendorf as dudes I absolutely despised.

My favorite. Nik Caner-Medley.

Back
Top Bottom