The College Basketball Post

dacomeup dacomeup we are still waiting for your rebuttal...
Why did you want me to respond to this goal post move? :lol: I was letting you rock with it.

Business advice =/= letting you come back and get your degree. That's the least that any of these schools could do, even though I'm sure that some of them don't.

I agree that the Duke alumni network can be very valuable. Lot of factors go into who can/is able to use that. Too much nuance to be discussed here.

Completely disagree that business advice = getting your degree.

My point was most of these schools allow their players to come back to study. It wasn’t purely about Duke, which is the way you took it.

Lol nah you just didn't let a joke be a joke. I was just talking **** about Duke, not trying to have a real discussion about what schools let former plays come back to finish school.

woody2626 woody2626 how did the Carey visit go?

Duke did a really good job and Wendell Moore has made a good connection with him at USA camp and the visit. It went as well as it possibly could have. He’ll go to Miami and UNC. Fall decision.

Jalen Johnson’s parents were very happy with theirs and BJ Boston could be the first commitment for 2020 soon

Duke did a really good job and Wendell Moore has made a good connection with him at USA camp and the visit. It went as well as it possibly could have. He’ll go to Miami and UNC. Fall decision.

Supposed to visit MSU again as well, potentially same weekend as Keion Brooks.

Jalen Johnson’s parents were very happy with theirs and BJ Boston could be the first commitment for 2020 soon

You think Boston will reclassify depending how this class unfolds

Kyky Tandy commits to Xavier. Kentucky fans seem convinced the kids dad will be a problem. Anything to that other than him saying his son won’t be going to UK to be a back up for four years?

Kyky Tandy commits to Xavier. Kentucky fans seem convinced the kids dad will be a problem. Anything to that other than him saying his son won’t be going to UK to be a back up for four years?

No... Just a parent that thinks their son's a little better at basketball than he actually is. Pretty common.

From all accounts Kyky himself seems to be a good kid. Nice pickup for Xavier.

Back
Top Bottom