The College Basketball Post

I like Nasir alot as a starting...high level role player.

I would not however....draft him to be my franchise guy.

Has he been doing anything of note thus far? Haven’t watched any of their games.

Some games better than others. He's not getting the minutes now that he'll get later.

It's Roy....so we are going 11 deep before it's even a blowout.

Always been a fan of that personally. I think it pays off tournament time.

Some games better than others. He's not getting the minutes now that he'll get later.

It's Roy....so we are going 11 deep before it's even a blowout.

Always been a fan of that personally. I think it pays off tournament time.
Jaylen Brown-ish?

Jaylen Brown-ish?

Maybe? That's tough because the body is so much different.

Nassir seems to be forcing it a little bit when it comes to the jumper. He's commented several times that he thinks people underrate him as a shooter, and he's def taking more long 2s and 3s than I thought he was going to, with a mixed bag of results. I will say that's a decent defensive comparison, because when he wants to get after it, he's getting AFTER IT on the defensive end. The motor is there on the glass as well.

Once he settles in and gets more minutes and let's the game come to him, I think we'll have a better idea. That may come as quick as the next few weeks. We're staring down the barrel of Texas, UCLA or MSU, Michigan, Gonzaga, and Kentucky soon.

Body wise, he looks like Jamal Mashburn used to look like to me at UK. He just looks wide, but athletic.

Back
Top Bottom