The College Basketball Post

7C84BF93-9A6A-4E22-A0A1-E22860771B44.jpeg

These dudes would mop Duke by 20. I wish we could go back to these days. College basketball was loaded back then.

The hype about this Duke team is ridiculous. I was more so pointing out how much better college basketball was back then. Best NCAA tournament I’ve ever watched. Word to Dee Brown and this game:

The hype about this Duke team is ridiculous. I was more so pointing out how much better college basketball was back then. Word to Kevin Pittsnoggle and this game:

The hype about this Duke team is ridiculous. I was more so pointing out how much better college basketball was back then. Word to Kevin Pittsnoggle and this game:

You can't compare the ish , kids don't stay anymore. A kid like PJ Washington at UK would've been a 4 year guy back then . Now kids run to be second round picks

Tickets are crazy expensive out here, but Duke tickets have been insane. I saw one Duke fan pay $900 for two opening round tickets. Today while getting my game 6 tickets a Duke fan was haggling with a scalper for championship tickets. He was asking $800/ticket.

That’ll get you into Duke/UNC @ Cameron when they’re both top 5. I’m all for doing Maui but people don’t think things through

yea we gotta stop with the undefeated nonsense.

Cause we know Luke maye giving zion a smooth 35 in one of those match-ups

Back
Top Bottom