The College Basketball Post

Not a good week for nike so far, they just got caught yesterday lying about the tech in the latest Kobe retro's

now this.

Still one more half, bro
Don’t do that, you not about to run that reverse jinx :lol:

We literally have no semblance of a functional offense, it’s a round robin of RJ and Cam running iso ending in a jumpshot.

Hoss Maye is what I envisioned Jack White would be by the end of this season and the bottom completely fell out on his shot.

Sean May proud of Luke

F6563DD8-09A6-406E-82DD-FC2EA8682BF3.jpeg

SmartSelect_20190220-205519_Facebook.gif

:smh: X 1M. Now had he sat the rest of the season off to protect himself, he'd be called selfish.

And this is why i don't pay attention to whether it not shoes are 'real' or not. Garbage quality either way.

People paid chemotherapy money to see this man play and this is the result due to shoddy shoes :smh:

SmartSelect_20190220-205519_Facebook.gif

:smh: X 1M. Now had he sat the rest of the season off to protect himself, he'd be called selfish.

And this is why i don't pay attention to whether it not shoes are 'real' or not. Garbage quality either way.

People paid chemotherapy money to see this man play and this is the result due to shoddy shoes :smh:
Nobody put a gun to their head to pay those prices. Talking like they got hustled by Boiler Room brokers :lol:

In a sadistic sort of way, for anyone but Zion, this feels like karma. Espn been hyping up this regular season matchup for weeks. Students have been camping for weeks. Ticket prices etc. Sometimes you gotta let stuff happen organically. Fans are trying to keep the hype. It just can't be the same. Sucks cause we all wanted a great showcase.
Yea you clearly don’t watch college basketball

I'm not implying they were scammed (although it is arguable), just saying that it sucks to pay that much to not be able to see one play.
Yea but I’m more inclined to critize the value they place on watching a bunch of 18 year olds play ball in person.

You get just as much excitement watching Zion on TV as you would in person, and this coming from someone who’s been to 5 Duke/UNC games.

Back
Top Bottom