The College Basketball Post

ADADF21B-7749-4B28-868B-D51F2B37BCF1.jpeg

It’s Duke/UNC in a top 10 match-up. Very good chance Obama would have been there regardless but let these dudes run with the Zion narrative.

Obama been out of office for 3 years now. How many unc duke games in the span has he been to? It's just a coincidence that he showed up last night.

It looked like Zion was wearing the OG Gary Paytons from the 90's , I don't know if he's a sneakerhead like PJ Tucker

"Five-star forward Precious Achiuwa will begin his official visit to Kansas on Sunday".

Bill Self stay paying kids so I'm sure he'll have a good visit
Wiggins Always come to mind!!!! And the Morris Twins they wore and And 1 for a lil bit but they Nike and Jordan now Wiggins wear Nikes too

It's so funny to read these "should he come back this season or not" articles. Might be the clearest split I've ever seen...previous athletes say get 100% healthy and rest up, but every "he should play again if he can" article quotes nothing but sports marketing guys talking about maximizing his sponsorship opportunities :lol: ****ing rats

Acting like dude isn't gonna already rake in sponsorships even if he doesn't play again this season. Guess either way somebody's gotta try to look out for themselves no matter the situation.

If Nike wasn’t already putting together a bag to throw at Zion and a signature shoe then the storyline last night created is tooooo much of a layup to not to at this point.

It makes too much damn sense to push a sig built exactly for a player like Zion.

All eyes also gonna be on what Nikes he’s wearing that first game back. Gotta lace him with something fresh out the lab. Easy win for Nike.

Back
Top Bottom