The College Basketball Post

Where is the tape with teanna though
A1Bny.png

Georgetown offering a lot of high ranked kids in 2020 and 2021, they have to do their work earlier . I hope Pat Ewing does well

Georgetown offering a lot of high ranked kids in 2020 and 2021, they have to do their work earlier . I hope Pat Ewing does well
I don't see any reason G'town can't compete with 'Nova and Marquette for BE supremacy in coming years. Sure they lose Govan after this season, but Akinjo and McClung ain't a bad start to build around moving forward. Hoyas have definitely lost some close games along the way this season. 'Cuse, SJU in OT and at the Cintas Center when Hankins went off.

Depending on what tournament Campbell ends up in, Chris Clemons got a shot at ending up number 2 all time in points behind Pistol Pete. Should pass Doug McDermott for 5th in the next 2 games. Pretty impressive.

Depending on what tournament Campbell ends up in, Chris Clemons got a shot at ending up number 2 all time in points behind Pistol Pete. Should pass Doug McDermott for 5th in the next 2 games. Pretty impressive.

It would be an awesome accomplishment. Known the guy since HS and he's always been a real humble person.

I hope Campbell can finally get into the tournament this season.

Y'all really big on Michigan, like that? They're not nearly as good as they were last year.

Their defense is good, but they are limited offensively.

You stop Teske down low (who gets most of his points off of put backs and oops, doesn't have much of a back to the basket game) and make their guards beat you. Jordan Poole is hot or cold. Matthews and Simpson aren't great shooters. That was the MSU gameplan, let Simpson and Matthews take as many outside shots as they want (MSU defenders would go under the screens instead of fighting over them).

Their defense is good, but they are limited offensively.

You stop Teske down low (who gets most of his points off of put backs and oops, doesn't have much of a back to the basket game) and make their guards beat you. Jordan Poole is hot or cold. Matthews and Simpson aren't great shooters. That was the MSU gameplan, let Simpson and Matthews take as many outside shots as they want (MSU defenders would go under the screens instead of fighting over them).

That's what I'm saying. They don't have someone like Mo Wagner who can take over a game for them. None of their bigs are special, and if their 3s aren't going down, their offense is pretty much non-existent. Their defense has definitely been great though. I just feel like any team with athletic bigs and guards that can stay in front of their man can give them trouble on any given night.

And they just lost Matthews to an ankle injury who's considered to be one of their best players on both sides of the ball.

UW really ished the bed last night. Didn't see the game but couldn't believe it when I saw the final score. I still think them winning the next three and one pac 12 tournament game gets them in though. But yea my expectations went way down after last night.

I don't see any reason G'town can't compete with 'Nova and Marquette for BE supremacy in coming years. Sure they lose Govan after this season, but Akinjo and McClung ain't a bad start to build around moving forward. Hoyas have definitely lost some close games along the way this season. 'Cuse, SJU in OT and at the Cintas Center when Hankins went off.
Wouldn’t surprise me at all if Pat has them back in the tournament next season. They have some really nice young pieces. And unlike Mullin he may actually be able to coach.

Even this year big east tournament is wide open. Not sure anyone in the league wants to be matched with Xavier the way they’re rolling right now.

Back
Top Bottom