The College Basketball Post

Sounds like the staff is gonna give Zion one more game to rest, having him return on senior night against Wake. He’s been practicing but the added days will ensure that he’s 100% when he steps on the court Tuesday.

Late 2000’s CBB fashion was really something else man.

Another trend, rocking the baggiest and longest shorts you could find.

I always think of DJ Augustin.

F633CF0B-ABA6-45CD-8FC0-E23C61169D86.jpeg

0102C71A-8F17-443D-9998-B055A572F101.jpeg

Memphis players always rocked the baggy shorts. Darius Washington Jr comes to mind.

Corey Brewer baggy tee x baggy shorts combo

I’m only saying that even though yeah, Wisconsin is a soft 4-seed and can’t make FTs, as of now they will likely be favored in both games before the Sweet 16.

Sure they could easily lose to a 5-seed but a loss to Indiana in February is not really a “told ya”, yet.

Last edited:
With Zion officially coming back to finish the season, you’d be a fool to not pick duke as a final four lock.

Beating every team by a minimum of 20 the rest of the way

I already know the committee is ready to put Indiana in after that win earlier. Smfh.

all these mediocre p5 schools :smh:

It was ridiculous hearing the CBS team mention them as a tourney team just cause of the MSU sweep.

They’re 6-12 in the Big 10 and 1 game over .500. ***** :lol:

Man it’s crazy.

Tournament always gonna be about putting the biggest schools in that have brand recognition, but this season should be the acception to that.

Big 10 not even that good this season :lol::smh:

Watching IU MSU on replay. Good as the Spartans are they just don’t have the elite talent as other top teams like Duke,Uk, Gonzaga. If it a lower seed I’m hoping to get them.

Back
Top Bottom