The College Basketball Post

Ya mans! :nthat: :lol:

In all seriousness, I hope he works out for y’all. Good kid that never really got his fair shot with all the injuries.

Don’t even know if I should be excited :smh:. If he woulda made the right choice and stayed home we woulda had a real shot to win the ship In 2017. Seventh PJ and Sin woulda been a problem.

Seventh could barely get the ball up the court without turning it over when he was a freshman

Mans gotta relax. :rofl:

Isaiah Moss to Kansas after announcing he was transferring to Arkansas from Iowa. After Moss announced he was leaving, the rumor on the Iowa boards was RS Freshman CJ Fredrick, originally a walk on, was outperforming Moss in practice so that's why he was leaving. I wish I was making that up.

That is great to know. Not. Lol.
Iowa board commented on his streaky and inconsistent play. For every 20 or 15 pt game you would also get five games in a row were he would score 2 pts. He was added to this years KU team because Self and his staff have whiffed on every other shooter this years team desperately needs.
My expectations are he is coming off the bench as a spot shooter to relieve the stress off of our front line. Hopefully a better version of what Charlie Moore was suppose to be.

Isaiah Moss to Kansas after announcing he was transferring to Arkansas from Iowa. After Moss announced he was leaving, the rumor on the Iowa boards was RS Freshman CJ Fredrick, originally a walk on, was outperforming Moss in practice so that's why he was leaving. I wish I was making that up.
My younger brother coached CJ growing up. Hope that rumor is true. Kid played at a solid high school program

Hammer bout to get dropped on KU, Louisville, AZ. NCAA getting ready to issue Level 1 violations against a handful of schools this summer.

My Zona buddies think they aren’t involved, it’s all eligibility issues it sounds?

If Arizona isn't implicated in all of this then the NCAA might as well put on blindfolds, put every Division 1 team on a dart board and start throwing darts to select who gets punished.

Essentially if your school was mentioned during the federal trial that just completed there is a good chance that University is going to be penalized. What those penalties will be I have no idea.

As a KU fan I am certainly worried because the NCAA has shown zero consistency when it comes to punishing programs based on evidence presented. I am expecting the worst but hoping for the best.

Thought that as well but they were saying this is about eligibility.

Ridiculous that they are talking to the media, just finish the damn investigation. No university is clean.

Ridiculous that they are talking to the media, just finish the damn investigation. No university is clean.

Zona BB needs to get hit with the death penalty

To my understanding it has everything to do with the recently completed federal fraud trial.

This is the NCAA we are dealing with. ZERO consistency and accountability. They have known for years that this type of activity has been going on but because they are making billions every year they looked the other way. Because of that trial the NCAA was shown as a joke and now they have to do something to save what little face they have left. Unless they come out and hammer a KU, Duke, UNC, Kentucky etc these 'rulings' will be nothing more than a blip in history and things will resume as usual.

Did anybody from LSU go pro besides Naz ?
th

Don’t just forget Tremont now...
th

Wish the power 5 would just set up their own postseason tournament. Funnel more of the money back to the schools and players. Or some other solution.

PJ Washington’s dad is driving an Uber in the off-season and Bagley’s folks are getting checks from Nike and Zion’s family is in a mansion for the season.:lol:

Not saying Cal isn’t dropping bags but he does not have the leeway K gets.

Honestly I can see Self being used as a whipping boy before this is all over.

It’s all a joke from top to bottom anyway.

Very little of the whole system is in the interest of the top players.

To my understanding it has everything to do with the recently completed federal fraud trial.

This is the NCAA we are dealing with. ZERO consistency and accountability. They have known for years that this type of activity has been going on but because they are making billions every year they looked the other way. Because of that trial the NCAA was shown as a joke and now they have to do something to save what little face they have left. Unless they come out and hammer a KU, Duke, UNC, Kentucky etc these 'rulings' will be nothing more than a blip in history and things will resume as usual.
Exactly. They’ve already shown they don’t care about academic fraud. Once all these schools skate free for paying what else is left?

Back
Top Bottom