The College Basketball Post

I think that is in the best interest of everyone though, right?

UNC playing PSU or some other bottom feeder isn't really all that fun to watch. Same for MSU playing Pitt. Have to kind of line up the good teams with each other.

Exactly.

MSU starts with Kentucky at MSG, goes to Maui to potentially see VT/UCLA/Kansas), travels to Seton Hall, now has Duke coming to Breslin. Lots of challenges to start the season.

I'm unsure right now how were gonna fair next season. We only have 11 scholarship players currently on the team. I'll take the match up in the ACC/B1G with FSU. Could be a good one. I'm really interested to see how Dale Davis's son does for us. He's transfering in. I always enjoyed watching his dad play for the Pacers as a kid.

CJ Wilcher commits to X. Top priority recruit for Steele and pulled him from half the Big East’s backyard.

Looking like it’s be back to back top 25 classes to start for Steele.

Man. I remember watching this game freshman year in my dorm room. Pretty nervous because It was UNC’s first real test, and they had lost to UNI earlier in the year.

That Maryland team was tough with Carter, trimble, suilamon and layman.

Time really flies man.

Nico and Green definitely, but their recent transfers? I like Max, Jordan Brown was horrendous.

They got two players plus Max

Yea Brown was awful last season and that recruitment was odd to say the least.

Last edited:
Jeter had next

youngthundercat youngthundercat was calling him the lightskin c-webb
9D206021-1FD8-4FA0-9169-AB54CFD01616.gif

Back
Top Bottom