The College Basketball Post

like i said anybody can get it on any night.

True, but when tourney time comes around, the usual suspects will probably be there. As much as people get hype for upsets, there's usually only 2 or 3 REAL upsets.

I still like this year's MSU team even with the early Ls. Izzo teams always gel as the season goes along.

True, but when tourney time comes around, the usual suspects will probably be there. As much as people get hype for upsets, there's usually only 2 or 3 REAL upsets.

I still like this year's MSU team even with the early Ls. Izzo teams always gel as the season goes along.
yea i think the MSU team gonna be tough and lowkey Dayton got a gotdamn stud on their squad. Toppin looks like the real deal.

oh i bet you like that dumb **** last night, that **** was good to you huh?

LMAOOOOO aye man, I got to see uva get their teeth kicked in by a 16 seed 2 years ago some **** we never thought would happen, that Loyola squad go deep, Shaka’s VCU teams, goddamn South Carolina make the final 4, Lehigh, Mercer and plenty of other huge upsets.

1574877526814.gif

We got a final 4 last year with 3 teams who had never made it before.

UNC, Duke, Kentucky and Kansas are always gonna be somewhat relevant.

I’m cool with other programs getting their shine. It’s exciting as hell to watch come March.

What a damn game Daytona was everything they were described and more. Them bois is shooters.
That felt like a National Championship game in a high school environment. The small gym environment in Maui made it feel even more crazy.
Also if Dok continues to hit FTs look out the rest of the NCAA. That dude is a MONSTER.

Seton Hall has blown what could’ve been two huge wins. They need someone to take some pressure off Powell

Called this loss.
Michigan pretty solid. Not too worried about it. Talk to me bout the squad in late Feb. we gonna drop a few.

Back
Top Bottom