The College Basketball Post

Bruh was otchea like he was fighting for the WWE Hardcore Title...

SmartSelect_20200121-190559_Instagram.jpg

Halfway through that cock back with the chair it almost seems like somebody yelled out "yo cameras" to De Sousa and he was like "yeah you right, this charge ain't gonna be worth it" :lol:

SDS was not having it :lol:

KU was gonna end up getting all these wins taken away with him anyways.

Of course I’m a KU fan so take it with a grain of salt.
A lot to unpack here but why is dude going for a steal with 4 seconds left down 20+. Let them dribble it out and keep it moving. Now granted you don’t have to stare him down but it sure looked to me the first like the first players off of the benches were from KSU. Optic’s look bad because of the stool but he also didn’t use it. My guess is SDS gets 2 to 3 and Big Dave gets 1.

The KU basketball Program is taking all of the knocks lately.

A lot to unpack here but why is dude going for a steal with 4 seconds left down 20+. Let them dribble it out and keep it moving. Now granted you don’t have to stare him down but it sure looked to me the first like the first players off of the benches were from KSU. Optic’s look bad because of the stool but he also didn’t use it. My guess is SDS gets 2 to 3 and Big Dave gets 1.

2 or 3 years maybe , he's done . Not even dirty Bill Self can protect him and fat boy Dave better miss at least 3 games. Self been recruiting hot heads for 12 years now, Roy Williams wasn't bringing in anybody from off the street .

Because stuff like this doesn't happen in the modern college basketball era and it is a slow week in sports of course this is going to get blown out of proportion. We live in a 24 hr news cycle. The suspensions will get handed and then this will get brushed aside in a couple of days.

Because stuff like this doesn't happen in the modern college basketball era and it is a slow week in sports of course this is going to get blown out of proportion. We live in a 24 hr news cycle. The suspensions will get handed and then this will get brushed aside in a couple of days.
Pretty much... Super Bowl week, next week, will bury this shortly

Dead all this shhhh and the excuses - play hard till the very end right?

You asking why he went for the steal but I don’t hear you asking why SDS went for the block.

You up 20 w/ 4 seconds right? Those 2 measly points aren’t hurting you. Clown ish :smh:

Your team is down 20+, there is four seconds and your coach told you not to foul or play it out and you decide to play hero ball. Nah, you can miss me with that foolishness, B. Your team had 39 minutes and 9 seconds to 'play hard.' That aint the time.

In a scenario like that if you go for the rip then you better be ready for whatever happens next because zero way SdS allows him to go for an uncontested dunk or layup. Now everything else that transpired after that is on him. He should have spiked that weak lay up attempt 15 rows into the stands and walked off.

IMO guys pushed, they shoved, threw some wild hay makers and that was that.

Back
Top Bottom