The College Basketball Post

CURRY! 
pimp.gif

He's never bothered me before but **** Vitale is gettin on my nerves . Soooooo annoying ....
he is at his worse when he calls a game with teams he likes to **** suck. UNC VS DUKE, DUKE VS UK, Michigan state VS UNC etc etc etc. he doesnt know what to do with himself

Archie is the truth. Kid looks like a pro especially how he handled PG duties down the stretch.  Even that missed dunk was amazing.  

It sucks that we lost but I'm happy with the performance. We played a lot better than we did against Maryland.

It was nice to see Noel and Poythress wake up tonight. These boys will be tough to beat by time SEC play gets here.

Noel Nerlens is a pretty good player, but he's no Anthony Davis. Doesn't have the intangibles and competitiveness that AD has nor does he have anywhere near the timing on going up for blocks. Poythress and Goodwin are gonna be awesome. They definitely have absolutely no type of rhythm on offense right now at all though. Straight up pickup ball out there and guys look like they're gonna run into eachother on offense.

Why you say that?

Because he's 3.1416 just like Vic.

But in all seriousness once the fans and media starts criticizing him he's done. He couldnt take it from State fans/media.

JA-someone paid for his unofficial visits to unc/duke, and ties to a businessman here in NC with his dad

Yeah, Pac-12 play is the murmor around message boards as well. Which means missing the games against Georgetown, Texas, Mizzou.

Given the way we've played so far, it wouldn't matter if Shabazz was back anyway.

Back
Top Bottom