The College Basketball Post

Not good enough PG play or in the interior to beat a good team right now. I'd expect Otto and Whittington to play Bazz and kyle to a draw, though.

The first overtime of Uconn vs. Quinnipiac > the entire regular regulation...:lol:

Let's see what happens in overtime #2.

12-4-2012

Uconn to Big10, guarantee it

Last edited:
Well it's been fun ACC. Maryland to the Big 10. Another move for football and money.

Last edited:
Everyone keeps saying that but its not like the Big 10 is some putrid basketball conference. IU, MSU, Mich, OSU, Purdue are all pretty good places to coach ball. ACC has been filled with a lot of putrid ball as of late too, aside from UNC/Duke the rest of the conference isn't that exceptional. I just think that whole idea is overblown.

Everyone keeps saying that but its not like the Big 10 is some putrid basketball conference. IU, MSU, Mich, OSU, Purdue are all pretty good places to coach ball. ACC has been filled with a lot of putrid ball as of late too, aside from UNC/Duke the rest of the conference isn't that exceptional. I just think that whole idea is overblown.

This.

It is driven by football and money though. No way around that.

Big East and it's non-fball members are playing their last few years of consistently relevant high-major basketball. I want to cry.

Maryland is saying we would rather sell out football games against Ohio State and Michigan than basketball games against Duke and Carolina. No one is knocking the basketball in the Big Ten and in the long run the bball team will be fine cause games against Michigan State and Indiana will still sell out. Maryland athletics are in Shambles and they need the money. They cut 7 teams cause of no money and they see that Indiana football made more money than Maryland basketball. So increased Pay out from the Big Ten network and increased pay out from the football team was the driving force. Plus i don't think maryland was happy how its a North Carolina centric conference and they are just an after thought.

Hulls is a beast! coming up BIG tonight! looking forward to seeing who we will play tomorrow night.

I never realized the road team cheerleaders travel with the team. They must be getting TOUCHED.

Maryland is saying we would rather sell out football games against Ohio State and Michigan than basketball games against Duke and Carolina. No one is knocking the basketball in the Big Ten and in the long run the bball team will be fine cause games against Michigan State and Indiana will still sell out. Maryland athletics are in Shambles and they need the money. They cut 7 teams cause of no money and they see that Indiana football made more money than Maryland basketball. So increased Pay out from the Big Ten network and increased pay out from the football team was the driving force. Plus i don't think maryland was happy how its a North Carolina centric conference and they are just an after thought.
Maryland isn't selling out ****. When Maryland is bad, that stadium is empty no matter who they play. I say good riddance. I ******g hate Maryland.

Spoken like a true UVahole

No more Maryland v. Duke? For shame. Wonder what team will cause riots and 5 alarm blazes in College Park now.

No more Maryland v. Duke? For shame. Wonder what team will cause riots and 5 alarm blazes in College Park now.

Thank god. Now Maryland and their lame fans can stop saying Duke is their rival.

Now mumblings of UConn to the ACC? Would be a good move for basketball and football but I've always been a Big East fanboy since day 0.

Back
Top Bottom