The College Basketball Post

**** college football and everyone who love it
mean.gif
eek.gif
 at both the statement and that that word isnt edited anymore

I know I'm a day late but still had to drop my 2 cents,

LOVE the feeling of Providence getting Brandon Austin over the likes of UConn and Texas

Coach Cooley is a God

Hopefully Austin makes the McDonalds AA team this year, PC will have 3 AA's in the rotation next year (Ledo, Dunn & Austin) !

Next Year's Roster, by the numbers...long and talented:

Dunn -        National Position Rank #1; 5-stars; 6'3"

Ledo -        National Position Rank #5; 5-stars; 6'7"

Desrosiers - National Position Rank #7;  4-stars; 7'0"

Austin -      National Position Rank #12; 4-stars; 6'6"

Johnson -    National Position Rank #13; 4-stars; 6'10"

Harris -       National Position Rank #20; 4-stars; 6'9"
Henton -     All BE Freshman; 6'6"
Fortune -    3-stars; 6'4" scorer
Cotton -     Averaging 24.5 ppg this season; 6'0"
Batts -       Averaging 17.6 & 9.6 (ppg/rbg) this season; 6'9"

*drools*

was to close for comfort but we played through it and came out with the W. Great job by the hoosiers last night! :smokin I'm still looking forward to the game next week. Espically after Butler game out over the tar heels. UNC coming to our house, Assembly Hall gonna be rocking that night. really wish I could be home for it.

But the greatest thing to come of this tourny, to me, even more than the winning it all...

Last edited:
Zeller is garbage.

Hyperbole at its finest, stay in the G-Town thread please...

He has played extra soft so far this year and is getting a little exposed. He has very underwhelming length and that is why he was getting swatted and contested so much on those layups and finishes. It appears that he didn't do much in terms of working on his jumper and I still don't see any back to the basket moves. Quite disappointing start for Cody but the hate I saw from people on twitter was a little much. G-Town is an elite defensive team and we for whatever reason rarely got into transition during the tournament which is where Cody can use his motor which is probably his best attribute. He just needs to get more tough and physical or we will fall flat on our face this year.

Overall, I have mixed feelings. I mean, we won the tournament but we hardly looked like an elite team. On the flipside, I know we can play much better and I do believe we will be a better team by the end of the year than we are now.

Watford is useless beyond three's he basically got swatted everytime he tried going up in the paint ands refused to kick it out to open shooters.

Right now our best lineup imo is Hulls, Abell, Olapido, Watford, Cody...would love to see that on the floor more. Abell has been shooting lights out and can also get into the paint with ease. I like Yogi but I'm just not sure with the depth we have right now if he really is needed.

The list of players in the country who are better than Otto is not very long. That kid just does everything, was easily the best player in the tourney.

Allen...guess that Butler troll on twitter sort of had a point? Brad Stevens is just a ******g coach man, someone is going to make a serious run at him sooner than later.

Can't lie either, when Markel shot that I thought about the layup as well :smh::lol:

Cody Zeller gives me a Chris Bosh light vibe,

Cody Zeller is about to Jared Sullingerd this year, people are going act like he's playing terribly when really it's the same if not better than last year just the expectations have gone way too high.

This is going to be a weak draft man, #1 pick is wide open anytime thats the case you we got a problem.

Yea, its undoubtedly the weakest draft in a long *** time...Even some of the recent drafts which haven't been that strong in the lotto have had a lot of depth, don't even get that feeling this year too much.

Welp...Zeller apparently played the tournament with "asthmatic bronchitis" which makes sense cause I've never seen him look that lethargic on the court.

And Chris Thomas commits to Manhattan...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom