The College Basketball Post

Nawww Sean woods you took it to far tonight this ant the old days where you could get away with that bobby knight style crap

Yeah dog but at the same time the player reacted very poorly. I mean, dude was about to cry and looked immature throughout the entire ordeal. I understand how he felt because me, and im sure im not the only one, have had at least one coach pull some **** like that on you.

Both are at fault to a certain degree though

Sean Woods ain't having a good week... he criticized the UK players while they were doing the telethon that raised all that money for Sandy.

he's gotta chill out... it's a shame too, cuz lost in all this is that he's a pretty good coach whose team gave the Cats all they wanted in Rupp.

You can't be pushing players around like that though, period. People forget that they're still basically the same kids they were in high school, can't be treating them like that.

Harrow couldn't handle pressure at NC St.....then he goes to Kentucky 
roll.gif

send this ***** to the MEAC

Last edited:
Watching Michigan tonight made me realize just how much of a shame it was that McGary didn't end up in a Duke jersey

You might be the only who feels that way. Most people aren't impressed because he had the super rating and fell. To me he's doing the things I'd hope he'd do.

The most impressive thing to me about last night, the balance this team has

Michigan Basketball ‏@umichbball
Individual Stats: Burke: 17 pts, 5 reb, 3 assists | Hardaway: 16 pts, 5 reb | Stauskas: 15 pts, 5 reb | Robinson III: 13 pts, 5 reb

Don't ask me why I'm watching Stanford vs Northern Iowa game but who ever the coach of Stanford is needs to understand that Stefan Nastic sucks ****, and if he were smart he would just play Dwight Powell at center and let my son flourish.

Stefan Nastic got that Roy Hibbert hook shot feel, brick after brick.

Last edited:
^ Not an awful game to check out, No. Iowa is a sneaky good squad.

Andre Hollins dropped 41 today on Josh Pastner and the Memphis Tigers :smokin :smokin

Memphis' free throws was what really did them in, though.

Last edited:
Don't ask me why I'm watching Stanford vs Northern Iowa game but who ever the coach of Stanford is needs to understand that Stefan Nastic sucks ****, and if he were smart he would just play Dwight Powell at center and let my son flourish.
Stefan Nastic got that Roy Hibbert hook shot feel, brick after brick.

lemme guess, he's Canadian?

yikes Vandy. yikes.

i'm interested in Pressey vs. Siva tonight. Louisville looked awful yesterday.

lemme guess, he's Canadian?
yikes Vandy. yikes.
i'm interested in Pressey vs. Siva tonight. Louisville looked awful yesterday.

They both are, so no one can call me a homer. :lol:

Mitch McGary, I don't understand how he was ever ranked as high as he was. :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom