The College Basketball Post

pad your stats game for UK

20/9/9 for Archie
18/8/5/5 for Noel
22/9 for Poythress (4th game in a row with 20)

and there's this

I don't know what Dave Rice thinks he's doing but in 2012 given the ubiquity of the pick and roll you can't not hedge them and have guards running with a full head of steam to the basket, especially when you have no true shot blocker.

They feel like Memphis-West to me. I'm not at all convinced he's a better coach than Kruger was. Recruiter..yes.

Somebody needs to rein Dejean-Jones in.

Last edited:
Congrats to my Creighton Bluejays on winning the LV Invite. Dougie McD and the guys are on a mission this year. He's like a white Melo

Last edited:
Baylor loses to CoC

Memphis isn't looking promising either

I wish these 2 coaches would stop bringing in talented players and not improving them.

TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 27
IOWA at Virginia Tech, ESPNU, 7:15 p.m.
MINNESOTA at Florida State, ESPN2, 7:15 p.m.
NC State at MICHIGAN, ESPN, 7:30 p.m.
NEBRASKA at Wake Forest, ESPNU, 9:15 p.m.
Maryland at NORTHWESTERN, ESPN2, 9:15 p.m.
North Carolina at INDIANA, ESPN, 9:30 p.m.

WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 28
Virginia at WISCONSIN, ESPN2, 7 p.m.
PURDUE at Clemson, ESPNU, 7:15 p.m.
MICHIGAN STATE at Miami (Fla.), ESPN, 7:30 p.m.
Georgia Tech at ILLINOIS, ESPN2, 9 p.m.
Boston College at PENN STATE, ESPNU, 9:15 p.m.
OHIO STATE at Duke, ESPN, 9:30 p.m.

Tuesday - Tied
VaTech
Minnesota
Michigan
Wake
UMD (B1G :smokin)
Indiana

Wednesday - B1G takes it for the second year in a row 8-4
Wisconsin
Clemson
MSU
Illinois
PSU
Ohio

MSU plays another close game with a garbage team. I questioned the Boise St. game over Turkey Day with Sparty family and they said Boise is a tough team... O rly?

I might be missing something, but why have MSU/Boise played virtually the same teams so far this season? I actually don't like how they've scheduled the past couple years. Play two elite teams to start the schedule then a bunch of cupcakes until the B1G season rolls around. Texas around Christmas is a decent game in the past, but not really this year (can say the same thing for Michigan/WVU for the homer in me). As an elite squad they need to get in a major made for TV preseason tournament.

*Yeah I'm searching for the news on THJR, he definitely looked concussed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom