The College Basketball Post

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Lets be real here. Curry isn't a PG and never will be. He'll always be an undersized shooting guard and should stick to being a scorer. He doesn't have the vision nor the handle needed to be a PG. The only thing he's going to do is destroy his NBA stock which I think right now is mid to late 1st round (leaning more towards late 1st).

He`s not a natural PG (nor does he have a PG`s mentality) but I`m pretty sure he could do it (i.e. AI). I believe he`s a lottery pick, I mean I would take himif I had the chance..

watching this Purdue game don't see no Chitownlegend
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UnkleLuke

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Lets be real here. Curry isn't a PG and never will be. He'll always be an undersized shooting guard and should stick to being a scorer. He doesn't have the vision nor the handle needed to be a PG. The only thing he's going to do is destroy his NBA stock which I think right now is mid to late 1st round (leaning more towards late 1st).

He`s not a natural PG (nor does he have a PG`s mentality) but I`m pretty sure he could do it (i.e. AI). I believe he`s a lottery pick, I mean I would take him if I had the chance..
A lottery pick for me is really pushing it.

Now if he can prove that he can be a PG. Then lottery isn't as bad.

But no way if he is a small shooting guard and can't become a point guard.

YO!
Roy dropped the ball on that one....
Roy who?

Son was/is undersized. Heart can't be scouted. No one knew. If anything, Greenberg dropped the ball. Steph and JT could've been punishing the ACC.

And I didn't even CLOWN on how my lil homie Keith Gabriel dropped 20 on Kentucky off the bench.
laugh.gif

smh.gif

DF!!!

I mean I would take him if I had the chance..
Then again, you aren't running a hundred million dollar franchise either, so i'm not sure your opinion of his game against mostly bad d-1schools matters too much.

Look around the league - not a whole lot of guys his size finding much success.

He's a great college player - i'm sure i loved his game before 99 percent of the world grew so fond of him - i don't mean to "knock" him,but i'm saying - college and NBA are two different beasts. Having a nice little career at a small school in college isn't exactly making NBA scoutseyes glaze over in awe i'd imagine.

PS. Penn State trying to take it to NJIT right now, by the way.
laugh.gif
(notour fault, we got matched up with them in this philly classic tourney we're in)

He`s not a natural PG (nor does he have a PG`s mentality) but I`m pretty sure he could do it (i.e. AI). I believe he`s a lottery pick, I mean I would take him if I had the chance..
If you would take him in the lottery then I'm pretty sure the Atlanta Hawks have a position for you in their front office. Did you honestlyjust compare AI to Curry?
laugh.gif
Oy vey....

So he's more like a Ben Gordon/Daniel Gibson prototype?
Bingo. Volume shooter like them but a better shooter. Lacks the athleticism both of them have though.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheZephyr777

Originally Posted by allen3xis

we're running.
smokin.gif

You got 10 points
laugh.gif

But Dajuan is going to play himself into Lottery. He easily could outplay the ghost. Earl Clark.
pimp.gif

I don't care what the score is. It's the philosophy. Principles stay the same, but attack more. That's what I wana see.

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

So he's more like a Ben Gordon/Daniel Gibson prototype?
Not as athletic as the other two, though he's a good athlete.

They are not as good a shooter as he is though, IMO.

But, being that he is from the Crib...He's better than both them bum *** _'s
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

laugh.gif
(not our fault, we got matched up with them in this philly classic tourney we're in)

Don't worry. No one expects much.

grin.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

thas lame as hell as man. i swear every yr at depaul it was always some lame who said he made the team as a preferred walk on then he comes up to the rec andis TERRIBLE.

how so..while i love his story and what he did last yr..son plays no D, and he barely 6'3''
laugh.gif
...so he supposed to recruit stephen curry over aty lawson or ellington
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

Plus let's say that was some huge recruiting gaffe. Wouldn't it make more sense that he would play at Duke because he's a great perimeter player.

%#@% I'd like to see him drop buckets the way BG does in the league. Son is like Folgers.

Eddie Ubiles just yammed on someone
sick.gif
....Siena runnin Bosie State out thegym

And, The softest freshmen in America has 10, 4 and 5 blocks in the first half.

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

laugh.gif
(not our fault, we got matched up with them in this philly classic tourney we're in)

Don't worry. No one expects much.

grin.gif
I know i know.. they're no

LeMoyneDolphins%281%29.jpg

But they are actually D1... which.. ain't a complete joke i guess
laugh.gif

I need to find a site that constantly streams ESPNU. My dude is on TV right now and I can't even watch.
Let me know if you find something... i'm dying looking at all these games on TV that i can't see.

Watching this Purdue; its so horrible
laugh.gif

Why dudes on E. Michigan passing on shots
smh.gif

Hate seeing dudes play scared or something
smh.gif

laugh.gif
....Look for Seth Curry tomorrow at 2:00 pm
smokin.gif
. rumor is that ESPN is going to set up a Davidson vs Liberty for one of theirbracketbuster games in Feb. Seth vs Stephen

Back
Top Bottom