The College Basketball Post

Tell me why John Celestand is doin' the UConn game AND just got married yesterday? Ole boi should be on that honeymoon crushin' her walls. Hearin' this dude announce the game brings back memories to the Big East in the 90's though
pimp.gif

And like I said a couple weeks back...if you play zone against UConn you will frustrate the hell out of them and they'll settle for stupid outside shotsand get away from going down low to the bigs. Hartford has been playing zone the entire game and it wasn't till the final 10 of the 2nd half where UConnpulled away.

Originally Posted by allen3xis

And, The softest freshmen in America has 10, 4 and 5 blocks in the first half.

Who is that?

And Kemba Walker
pimp.gif

I'm still contemplating whether or not I should go to UCLA-Duke at the Garden on Friday. Y'all think it'll be worth it?

You got something better to do than watch two of the most historic programs of all time play one another in the most historic basketball building in thecountry?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

I'm still contemplating whether or not I should go to UCLA-Duke at the Garden on Friday. Y'all think it'll be worth it?
I will shoot you if you don't go.......

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

You got something better to do than watch two of the most historic programs of all time play one another in the most historic basketball building in the country?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

and talking bout Monroe....best player on the floor. Not even close tonight. He can be great.

I'll be in the city on friday. How bout you slide them thangs over my way if you don't wanna go.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

the tallest player on jacksonville(which i never heard of in my life) is 6'7 lets claim down now
not about that..his passing ability and vision is the best part of his game.

III playin around as usual in openers..too close for comfort
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

the tallest player on jacksonville(which i never heard of in my life) is 6'7 lets claim down now
whats that supposed to mean? wasn't george mason's tallest guy 6'7-6'8.

looks like they barely lost to FSU too.

and i'm looking at their recruiting and they are getting top players there too. and they do come from the same conference that brought you Mercer andBelmont & Gardner Webb

DaComeUP wrote:

i wouldn't be surprised if UCLA loses to Michigan
ohwell.gif

Can't see that happening..Manny and nobody else..now that Belein has put Sims comin off the bench.

That Miami OH squad wasn't half bad. UCLA should be fine.

i hope so
laugh.gif
Belein ball always gives Howland fits. Last year atMichigan
sick.gif
and when he was at WVU. Plus Bramos almost beat UCLA
laugh.gif
but i do expect Holiday to have a better game offensively and defensivelyagaints Harris

Boise St lost a bunch, but still tourny team last year..
siena- 82
bsu - 52
pimp.gif

Va Tech losing late..to Mt St Marys
sick.gif
sick.gif

Dar Tucker goin for 30+ tonight?
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

I really wanna stay up and watch a lil bit of that UMass - Mem game, but I got class at 8:30 and can barely get there on time as it is

*posting from the game*

Dar has NBA athleticism...his basketball iq is just soooo low..
sick.gif

for Mac Koshwal to be about 26 yrs old..he still manages to suck..i dont get it
laugh.gif

we only up by like 9 against ALBANY..!!!!!!!!...im predicting another bad season in the big east
tired.gif

Originally Posted by haiti5

*posting from the game*

sick.gif

laugh.gif

we only up by like 9 against ALBANY..!!!!!!!!...im predicting another bad season in the big east
tired.gif
Albany is really, really, bad this year.
laugh.gif

If Saint John's beats Cornell would that be an upset?

Originally Posted by jville819

I really wanna stay up and watch a lil bit of that UMass - Mem game, but I got class at 8:30 and can barely get there on time as it is
same boat.

laugh.gif

Cornell beating ST.Johns. Thats how far we have come.

Damn Wes Matthews putting in work this year. 26 tonight.

Originally Posted by haiti5

*posting from the game*

sick.gif

laugh.gif

tired.gif
Albany is really, really, bad this year.
laugh.gif

Sadly no.

Kemba is a +%$#@%+ beast. That kid is going to be a serious problem next year when AJ is gone and he has the spot all to himself.

James Anderson beasting as well tonight, 28 and 8. If he continues to play this well I can see him as a mid-first round pick this year.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

You got something better to do than watch two of the most historic programs of all time play one another in the most historic basketball building in the country?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I just don't know how good of a game it's going to be. UCLA didn't look good at all against Miami, and I'm not too impressed with Dukereally. There will be more games at the Garden later on in the year, and the BE tourney would be much more exciting to watch.

Back
Top Bottom