The College Basketball Post

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

laugh.gif
, Nowitness, let me know when Oklahoma plays on national TV, I really want to see this kid play.
ESPN2 tomorrow night against Stephen Curry and Davidson...
Dude is nice, he's a physical specimen and the more i think about it, the more i'm pretty certain he'll be a top 3 pick in the draft next year...
#1 overall to the Dallas Mavericks.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif
!!

Thanks.
pimp.gif

I like what I've seen of the guy from clips, but I really waned to see a full-game from him, tomorrow will be a good measuring stick.

DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

HAD NO IDEA MY MEMPHIS SQUAD STARTED WEARING NIKE THIS YEAR!

pimp.gif

LETS GO MEMPHIS

BEAT LAST YEARS NCAA RECORD OF 38 WINS...

39-0 HERE WE COME!

Originally Posted by jville819

I really wanna stay up and watch a lil bit of that UMass - Mem game, but I got class at 8:30 and can barely get there on time as it is
aww ++** it. I'm hoping class is canceled tomorrow

I hope Cal isn't gonna have Antonio running the show all year.

i guess there is 23 hours straight of basketball.

and nice to see memphis with nike. those over babby jerseys werent doing the trick. now they just have long shorts
laugh.gif

Tyreke with two missed lay ups so far, Taggert with 4 off boards, Dozier 0-4 including 2 3's

Real shakey out there right now no pg play at all
smh.gif

But damn i needed D.Rose to stay one more year..

frown.gif

i see pennys 2s

pimp.gif

but i do think we should of stayed adidas, carried the good luck from last year.

nerd.gif
why are they not in Penny 2's, Foams?

edit..Antonio Anderson rockin Penny 2s
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

Cal and Kellog look so similar I can't tell who is who when they show them on the sidelines.
laugh.gif
i had the same reaction. it's eerie.

Memphis has a lot of good pieces left, but they need a court general like Rose to step up this year, or they could be a one and done as easily as they could bea final four team.. i'm struggling to figure out what their identity is going to be this year.. but if they find it, they're scary athletic still.

And could they join a legitimate conference already? sneak them into the big east.. they've already got 28 teams, what's the difference?

Originally Posted by worldbeefreeg

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Yikes - the stars were out tonight...

Griffin with 20 and 20 tonight... Curry with 33 pts... that dude Anderson with 28..

Anybody interested in seeing Arizona tonight?
laugh.gif
should be entertaining.

I have to say, i'm really impressed at this thread... ncaab has come a long way in this forum the last few years - everybody is so damn knowledgeable now
about a lot of stuff i used to consider obscure. It's fun coming into this thread and learning something almost every page... i remember these things used
to be a 3 way conversation between allen, myself, and a pack of syracuse fans.
laugh.gif

S & T. The last frontier of NT.

Word. This is like the only place of sanity and reason on NT. Hopefully, some of the idiots that are in football threads don't try to come in hear now thatbasketball is kicking off.

carried the good luck from last year.

Yea bad luck. Nobody misses that many free throws and gives up that big of a lead in 2 minutes to close out a game. I'd wanna distancemyself from last year as much as possible.

And those new Nike jerseys are TOUUUUUUUUUUUGH!!!!!!!
pimp.gif

This dude Tyreke think he out there on the playground courts in Philly
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

And could they join a legitimate conference already? sneak them into the big east.. they've already got 28 teams, what's the difference?
there's nowhere for them sadly.. no conference really has the room for them, maybe except for the Big 10 and there is no geographicalconnection with them

Back
Top Bottom