The College Basketball Post

Why would he have to sit out more than that? Syracuse wasn't in the conference when he transferred, so it wouldn't be two

But... But... But... Why Not
laugh.gif

Ennis is avg 25 a game right now for Canada too. He should slide in nicely. If everyone even improves a litte, the frontcourt should be great. 

Tyler Ennis is balling for us, outside chance he could be one and done, his rate of improvement has been kinda shocking.

Unlike Myck or Pangos he doesn't have any gaping holes in his game.

Last edited:
Looking forward to seeing Ennis under Boeheim, that zone is going to hide his defensive short comings nicely :lol:

Combo guard, very quick and gets buckets. Rough around the edges and doesn't defend but a lot of natural ability.

Apparently Dante Exum has been dogging in the tourney, dropped 33 on Spain, by far the best player supposedly. Turning himself into a top 5 pick potentially next year.

Prolly won't make it college let alone Bloomington :smh:

Australia sucks, and he beat Spain dog.

he couldn't be stopped, body control, ball handling, improving shooter. Told y'all the kid is too real.

Yea Exum is the goods, usually guys with that much length don't have the handle or burner that he has. He is amazing in the open court as well, just a natural scorer and his defensive potential is high as well. I hope he plays in college, he said he wants to dominate in America to prove that he's the best prospect in the class. Gotta love that attitude but I won't hold my breath

These international prospects are just getting better and better

Late, but just watched the gold medal U19 game between USA and Serbia...

1. Justise Winslow looks like a variant James White

2. Aaron Gordon gets tournament MVP

3. Okafor looked pretty polished

4. Marcus Smart is one huge guard lol, was surprised to even see him in this tournament

Back
Top Bottom