The College Basketball Post

Justice is also the youngest guy on the team

Like cut him a break, he is way ahead of most guys on the development curve. Reminds me of MKG, I like him a lot.

Apparently Jerome Williams aka the Junkyard Dog is the new head coach of Findlay Prep...I'm sure JTIII will fine a way to not use that to his advantage though and never recruit a Findlay kid :lol:

Apparently Jerome Williams aka the Junkyard Dog is the new head coach of Findlay Prep...I'm sure JTIII will fine a way to not use that to his advantage though and never recruit a Findlay kid :lol:

Good for him, also think he's going to get an assistant coaching job with team Canada.

Unlike others I don't think he's trying to become and agent, he actually wants to coach.

Last edited:
Jordan Mickey and Karviar Shepard are ineligible this year - played at that Prime Prep school funded by Deion. Sucks, Mickey was awesome in NHSI tournament this spring.

Malik Newman had 40 in afternoon session at Peach Jam. That kid just gets buckets. :smh:

Last edited:
This dude Spencer Dinwiddie will def be one of my favorite players to watch next year. The kid is like that, also Payne from Mich St is a pro.

Dinwiddie is one of the better two way players in the country, for sure.

IDK the deal with Prime Prep is. Mudiay has had academic red flags for a while now though.

Love CU going forward, and Boyle just got a nice little raise.

Him and Booker might be the best backcourt in the Pac 12 next yr.

Trey Lyles cuts Duke and UCLA from his list down to Kentucky,Louisville,Butler,and Florida..He also said " Kentucky gets players to the league faster but Louisville might develop them just a little better" Hmmmm...

Trey Lyles cuts Duke and UCLA from his list down to Kentucky,Louisville,Butler,and Florida..He also said " Kentucky gets players to the league faster but Louisville might develop them just a little better" Hmmmm...

Very expected in terms of Duke.

Still all in on Jahlil and Tyus.

they're not accredited?
Prime Prep has been approved by both the Texas Education Agency and the state Board of Education. Prime Prep also posted in January that the preliminary steps for NCAA approval were completed.

Not sure what the deal is. My guess is Prime Prep had some red flags get raised as the NCAA looked into the academic side of things. I believe there was another private school/basketball academy in DFW a few years back that was basically a diploma mill and got shut down once the NCAA looked at the academics.

From an article last year:
Prime Prep also relies on the internet for its school curriculum, through a Florida company called VSchoolz. Prime Prep CEO D.L. Wallace, Deion Sanders' business partner, said he's proud to be the only school in Texas to use VSchoolz.

"This curriculum is only used on the East Coast, in Pennsylvania and such,” Wallace recently told a group of University Interscholastic League (UIL) commissioners.

But News 8 has learned VSchoolz is mostly used by only a handful of schools nationwide as a credit recovery or supplemental education resource. VSchoolz has not responded to multiple requests for information.

Last edited:

Why is it that we're always the perennial hat on the table for all the big names year after year? :smh: Why even bother? Why not just cut it down to UL and UK?

At least our current 2014 commits have been showing out at the Peach Jam but we need to lock up some size pronto.

Why is it that we're always the perennial hat on the table for all the big names year after year? :smh: Why even bother? Why not just cut it down to UL and UK?

At least our current 2014 commits have been showing out at the Peach Jam but we need to lock up some size pronto.

I never understand that either...Stanley has UF on his list and there's no chance in hell he goes there lol.

Prime Prep has been approved by both the Texas Education Agency and the state Board of Education. Prime Prep also posted in January that the preliminary steps for NCAA approval were completed.

Not sure what the deal is. My guess is Prime Prep had some red flags get raised as the NCAA looked into the academic side of things. I believe there was another private school/basketball academy in DFW a few years back that was basically a diploma mill and got shut down once the NCAA looked at the academics.

From an article last year:

Ahhhhh, gotcha. Thanks for the info

OXFORD, Miss. — Ole Miss' Marshall Henderson, suspended indefinitely on Wednesday, was found by police with both marijuana and cocaine according to a report.

The Wall Street Journal broke the news: While stopped on suspicion of speeding on May 4, Henderson gave an officer a small bag containing marijuana. A police dog turned up a separate bag containing a small amount of cocaine.

The amount of cocaine was less than one-tenth of a gram, not enough to prosecute. Henderson was cited for lack of proof of liability insurance.

:rofl:

Link

Got a feeling we'll be watching a 30 for 30 on this fool in about 20 years.

Back
Top Bottom