The College Basketball Post

Jerry Meyer predicts UK's 2014 class is Trey Lyles,Stanley Johnson,Rashad Vaughn,Emmanuel Mudiay and Karl Towns..Wow,I hope he is right but I doubt it.... Would be :smokin though

Just seen Mudiay and Johnson also attending Big Blue Madness...

Last edited:
Mudiay gotta worry about qualifying. That's a legitimate concern. May be looking like the crime stopper if he doesnt.

MP3 has gained 15 pounds since the end of last season. Just need him to play the Zoubek role.

Semi is a freak of nature. Never lifted a day in his life, comes to Duke and does 185 15x with the wrong grip technique(hands spread too far apart)

MP3 has gained 15 pounds since the end of last season. Just need him to play the Zoubek role.

Semi is a freak of nature. Never lifted a day in his life, comes to Duke and does 185 15x with the wrong grip technique(hands spread too far apart)

im still not buying MP3, kid is straight buns.

does Semi really get off the bench this year or does he take a redshirt? bc the roster is loaded on the wing.

Mudiay gotta worry about qualifying. That's a legitimate concern. May be looking like the crime stopper if he doesnt.

I remember seeing that instragram pic where dude cleared the standing vert stick.

I'd rather he redshirt tho cause he's not seeing any time in our backcourt rotation.

Why do I care :lol:

Just asking a question cause with Rodney and Jabari their for maybe the next two years it just takes away his potential shine and he was hyped as a player...plus Semi inthe wing waiting. People get squeezed out it happens all the time, he won't come to any of my schools so I could frankly give a ****

Jerry Meyer predicts UK's 2014 class is Trey Lyles,Stanley Johnson,Rashad Vaughn,Emmanuel Mudiay and Karl Towns..Wow,I hope he is right but I doubt it.... Would be :smokin though

Just seen Mudiay and Johnson also attending Big Blue Madness...

**** Cal with this AAU mentality that he's instilled... That makes no ******g sense to be able to pull off that with the frequency that he has within the last five years :smh:

Yes I'm Hating. So what.

By 2016 Cal just going to start recruiting whole McDonalds All American teams.

He remind me of homie at $MU when they had Dickerson

Every run has it's end.

Only a matter of time before the boys come knocking for Cal.

And by then he'll have skated to the league, leaving the school to clean up the mess.

Last edited:
Rodney and Jabari will both be league bound next season. Murphy will probably be one of the first guys off the bench, his family is patient and knows what it takes to start like what happened with his brother.

Think as far as depth, which this speaks volumes, is that Matt Jones and Semi may not see much time this season. No one really knows what to expect from Semi since his competition in high school was that of a middle school team.

Interested to see how Dre does this season since his head is finally in the right place. All homerism aside I'm not sure there is a 2/3/4 combo offensively in the country that is better than sheed/hood/bari

Rodney and Jabari will both be league bound next season. Murphy will probably be one of the first guys off the bench, his family is patient and knows what it takes to start like what happened with his brother.

Think as far as depth, which this speaks volumes, is that Matt Jones and Semi may not see much time this season. No one really knows what to expect from Semi since his competition in high school was that of a middle school team.

Interested to see how Dre does this season since his head is finally in the right place. All homerism aside I'm not sure there is a 2/3/4 combo offensively in the country that is better than sheed/hood/bari

Quinn needs to keep his ******g head straight and play that facilitator role to perfection. We have perimeter WEAPONS... Just no bigs :smh:

Real talk, Cal can have all those guys just let Exum find his way to Bloomington and I'll be happy...And Vonleh stick around for another year.

G: Yogi
G: Exum
F: Hollowell
F: Vonleh
C: Perea

:x

Also, Kyle Witljer to Gonzaga, no surprise with the Pangos connection. Def. nice addition for them.

Last edited:
Vonleh ain't staying :lol:
Exum is everything though, he might just go to league as he should because hes definitely ready. If he does go to Indiana, Crean going to continue to be the college version of Scott Brooks. All the talent on the roster but an average *** coach.

Wiltjer going to flourish at Zaga next to Pangos, dude was going to be buried in the rotation at UK.

Back
Top Bottom