The College Basketball Post

First time seeing Cliff Alexnander.. dude has some long arms. I love watching bigs dunk with two hands and try to rip down the rim. Hopefully he stays in shape.

Is the talent overall back on the upswing after a down period?

Jalen Lindsay to Providence. Cooley landing talent again.

Providence/Cooley trying to have a UK type class in 2014 :lol: yet :pimp:

But yeah Chukwu and Abu should be next now that Lindsey verbaled

Also gotta imagine Terrell verbals soon too no?

Last edited:

:x at the amount of NBA potential in the picture.

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Selden gonna be a player.

I'd be surprised if it was anything else, maybe Duke has something to say depending on how Parker and Hood play together.

If it is UK vs KU then that would probably be the most future lottery picks in one National Championship game ever

Good chance they just outscore 98% of teams but Duke is going to get the snot knocked out of them vs anyone with legit size (say, Louisville, MSU, UF or UK)

Good chance they just outscore 98% of teams but Duke is going to get the snot knocked out of them vs anyone with legit size (say, Louisville, MSU, UF or UK)

Unfortunately.

But hey, we have Josh Hairston :smokin

Somehow we need to morph in to having the Miami Heat defense.

Do it Mike.

Last edited:
I'm prett sure Duke's defense will be fine considering they have the best two way player the ACC has seen in years in Tyler "Da Gawd" Thornton :pimp:

Still looks fat as hell to me *shrugs*

Last edited:
Wow, Josh Smith went to DC and gained more weight? Too much chicken and fried rice at the carryout. 

He's lost a bit, but 370 to 350ish..what the hell does it matter.

When I was down there in late april he was in Rhino's throwing back beers and eating mad food so I figured things weren't going to change much.

In all honesty, I'm pretty sure dude has an eating disorder apparently from what I've heard, he just can't stop himself :smh:

TyTy is the best player in the program currently. Duke is final 4 bound with him at the 1 :smokin

And I told one Josh Smith story before...Bout an hr from tip in the Pac 12 tourny, dude was chowing down 4 hot dogs while having a 3 pt contest against ur boy. Dude couldn't nap like the rest of the team so came downstairs from the hotel and needed a "snack".

Last edited:
TyTy is the best player in the program currently. Duke is final 4 bound with him at the 1 :smokin

And I told one Josh Smith story before...Bout an hr from tip in the Pac 12 tourny, dude was chowing down 4 hot dogs while having a 3 pt contest against ur boy. Dude couldn't nap like the rest of the team so came downstairs from the hotel and needed a "snack".

Does not compute :x

In other news, Cliff Alexander adds Florida to his list and even hints at a visit. So yeah, fingers crossed...

:rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom