The College Basketball Post

People were D-riding Smart when he went off on Memphis and Purdue. OK State clearly misses Cobbins. Smart's not right physically, heard hand or finger.

He wasn't going before Exum to begin with. It will be hard for Smart to fall out of the lottery even with the bad press of late.

I can't believe he did that, can't push the paying customer, let alone the white paying customer.

See you at the combine Marcus Smart.

Fan obviously said something. Looking at the replay, it looks like he says "I'm sorry man".

If he dropped the N word, he deserved the shove (and then some).

Last edited:
Lets not jump to n word conclusions.

Marcus Smart is not exactly a chill dude, his college season is falling apart, loosing millions of dollars in future earnings while getting paid in "education" could make any man loose his cool. :lol:

Last edited:
Fan obviously said something. Looking at the replay, it looks like he says "I'm sorry man".

If he dropped the N word, he deserves more.

Just peeped it. That white lady clapping in his face too smh.

Dumb move but heat of the moment. Gift and curse man

From what the camera shows, live and in that vine, it doesn't appear that the fan dropped any racial slurs.... Then again, we can't see that specific male fan until Smart is up and in his face. Again, just playing devils advocate because I personally think Smart will go this route to save face

Back
Top Bottom