The College Basketball Post

No excuses for today's performance from Michigan. You win at Kohl center and Breslin but then lay two eggs in your next two road games. Everyone team has let down games but man, these last two loses have been pathetic. Everyone needs to come back next year.
Only LeVert gets respect for today's performance.

Ejim going off, really like this ISU squad

Wiggins out here too, Kansas :pimp:
One night it's Ejim. Another it's Kane or Niang.

Mayor's in my Final 4.

It's been great to see how Ejim has progressed over the last four years.  I always felt kind of bad when he got here bc many viewed him as a consolation prize after Barnes didn't sign with us.  That was about the best thing that could of happened to us.  Barnes doesn't sign, McDermott leaves on his own (thank you, Creighton for paying us to take him), and then the Mayor comes home.  It's been a fun ride so far.    

that rebound and dunk were vicious...if we can just improve the defense a tad man....seems like the team is starting to come together though

Turf toe has murdered Pangos's season. :smh:

avg 20 PPG, 50% before the injury, 14 ppg 39% post injury.

Last edited:
^^That's what I'm saying. Let me find out SMU is really about that quality bball program life...:lol:

I'm just glad that post season ball isn't being played on their home court. If it were, every team in the field would be screwed...:lol:

The shockers are the real deal. MVC sucks as a conference but i like that team.
Cotton is a sleeper

Yea keep Marcus Smart away from my team....idiot is a head case

Pressure making this kid crack

Last edited:
wonder what the guy said to him??

-bad idea to let the crowd storm the court after that, because they are ushering him off the floor...

Last edited:
Wichita State will take their first blemish March 1st.

Wait until Mudiay hits SMU to team with Kennedy and Moore.

Back
Top Bottom