The College Basketball Post

watching the replay of the IU/UNC game right now on BTN..and wow..I love the court vision Yogi has for only being a freshman.

for the amount of potential and talent Smith has he's a lazy M'fer. I don't care about him leaving. season is still on pace to be a disaster with or without him.

Last edited:
Lazy or not, you have to wonder whats going on in a locker room when a high talent kid quits a team, its different when he's thrown on you can chalk that up to rules or maintaining a culture/climate/chemistry but when a player quits... Raise eyebrows.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Kyle follow suit sooner than later
anderson is 1 and done or playing for a new coach at UCLA next year

parker is going to get more minute now that smith is gone, he would be sitting on the bench at duke just like he has been at UCLA

players that left UCLA under BH

josh smith

chace stanback

Drew gordon

J'mison morgan

Mike moser

Tyler lamb

Matt Carlino

De'andre parker

brendan lane

reeves nelson

Anthonly stover

you could make a god damn all american team out of that

BH class rankings since 2005

05-13

06- 21

07-12

08-1

09-9

10-16

11- only got 1 player not ranked

12-2

players that left school for the NBA draft early

Russy

kevin love

Honeycutt

hoilday

Luc

big ears

mind you, RW,honeycutt and hoilday left because of BH

and i could keep going on and on SMFH

What have you seen from Anderson that says he could remotely play in the NBA cause I don't see it yet. I guess he'll stay but he ain't sniffing the league right now imo.

players that left UCLA under BH

josh smith
chace stanback
Drew gordon
J'mison morgan
Mike moser
Tyler lamb
Matt Carlino
De'andre parker
brendan lane
reeves nelson
Anthonly stover

you could make a god damn all american team out of that

BH class rankings since 2005

05-13
06- 21
07-12
08-1
09-9
10-16
11- only got 1 player not ranked
12-2

players that left school for the NBA draft early
Russy
kevin love
Honeycutt
hoilday
Luc
big ears

mind you, RW,honeycutt and hoilday left because of BH

and i could keep going on and on SMFH
To be fair Westbrook was leaving no matter what after the season he had and Holiday was one and done no matter what.

But yeah, underachiever. :smh:

To be fair Westbrook was leaving no matter what after the season he had and Holiday was one and done no matter what.
But yeah, underachiever.
mean.gif
maybe true with RW but he had a love hate relationship with BH and holiday left because BH wouldnt play him at PG and let DC run it.

We have NO ONE who can create their own shot, which was my exact worry going into this season. That and who's going to help Mason rebound. Both of those issues are being exposed :smh:

Back
Top Bottom