The College Basketball Post

Stauskas getting hot for OKB. That work him and LeVert put in the offseason. Unquestionable impact on their respective games.

Marble liable to go off second half.

Well executed gameplan to defend against quick transition by Beilein. Stauskas went off on cue. Morgan and Horford doing their best, admirably, to fill in for McGary.

Chaz and Lindsay with poor shooting nights in the A10. Richmond upsets UMass.

Wait until Drew starts duplicating his Tennessee performance and Kasey Hill gets comfortable shaking off the ankle injury and playing with Wilbekin. Bandwagon will fill up quicker than the Titanic.

Drew frustrates me, when he is attacking the rim he's a problem but he coasts far too much. Also he's had trouble adjusting to college speed/defense, his court vision hasn't translated, turnover prone. He also isn't shooting the ball like he showed he could in HS, so far Aaron has played better. Hopefully that Tennessee game is a step in the right direction

Drew frustrates me, when he is attacking the rim he's a problem but he coasts far too much. Also he's had trouble adjusting to college speed/defense, his court vision hasn't translated, turnover prone. He also isn't shooting the ball like he showed he could in HS, so far Aaron has played better. Hopefully that Tennessee game is a step in the right direction
I didn't see this much struggle coming. I know running point at the college level is not cake transitioning from HS athletes and speed of play, and not everybody is no rattle Ennis but Drew's decision-making is highly questionable at times. His demeanor troubles me word to Jay Cutler, he's not shooting well or consistently, and he seems lost in terms of court and game generalship.

Yeah Drew is a fake point gaurd, you can't read college defenses you can't read pro defenses, ill with hold final judgment until the end, but I don't think he's a PG.

He's not able to anticipate how defenses rotate beyond simple draw and kick, brandon knight had the same problem.

Last edited:
Well executed gameplan to defend against quick transition by Beilein. Stauskas went off on cue. Morgan and Horford doing their best, admirably, to fill in for McGary.

Chaz and Lindsay with poor shooting nights in the A10. Richmond upsets UMass.
UMass is overrated IMO, this team kinda reminds me of those Clemson teams that would always start off hot but when conference play came reality set in. I could see them not even making the NCAA tourney

It's crazy how my Johnnies actually have a talented squad but Lavin is so lost that we're in what last place. It's a joke. Guy can recruit but he's terrible in games. Dude is never in the office either. His wife is beautiful tho.

I didn't see this much struggle coming. I know running point at the college level is not cake transitioning from HS athletes and speed of play, and not everybody is no rattle Ennis but Drew's decision-making is highly questionable at times. His demeanor troubles me word to Jay Cutler, he's not shooting well or consistently, and he seems lost in terms of court and game generalship.

dude Drew just looks lost, he cant break people down like he did in HS and create for others or get to the rack. almost every bucket i see him get looks lucky or OC. watching him run half court O is so bad and hecked. dude is nothing like i thought he would be coming out of HS.

Funny people were picking him to be a 1st team all american... It Was All Good Just A Week Ago.

Osh said it best, he looks just like Brandon did, minus his ability to shoot.

Wichita can very well be undefeated going into the Tournament.

Buckeyes lose tonight something is seriously wrong.

Gotta end this skid.

Back
Top Bottom