The College Basketball Post

I seen a photo of James Young's older brother. They might have some strange gene in their family or something cause he was looking sorta questionable too

Wow....been almost 2 years since I've logged in. Very cool that this thread is still going.

Oh, and to the KU fans, I was a little worried, but Bill Self said that anyone talking about him going to OKC to coach is wasting their time and breath even talking about it.

Yikes @ the Oregon police report. I thought it was crazy that Michael Dixon Jr. found another place to play. There's no way that these kids find another HM D1 school that let's them play. 

Reading that report made me cringe :smh: .. Not sure who to believe honestly, sounds like it might have been consensual but the players ended up taking it overboard by forcing the issue.

I've seen this scenario far too many times to believe the girl. Sorry. She got trained...felt shamed...and is seeking retribution.

****** gotta stop running trains period. I got a one **** out policy anyway and that's my ****. I ain't trying to get busy while another ***** present.

meh Idk you're in a party full of people and dont scream for help nothing?

and get led into the same bathroom more than once "against your will"?

and somehow get forced to get into their cab and go back to their place?

and they were bold enough to rape you in a crowded party but immediately stop all sexual activity the moment you started crying?

seems a lil fishy

^^^^^^^^^^ My thoughts exactly ..

The part that says "I didn't want to ruin their lives, just a slap on the wrist" makes me believe she was down for the train. Also, how are you comfortable sleeping in dude bed after he supposedly raped you? Then top him off in the morning before you left? Definitely seems fishy.

I've seen this scenario far too many times to believe the girl. Sorry. She got trained...felt shamed...and is seeking retribution.

****** gotta stop running trains period. I got a one **** out policy anyway and that's my ****. I ain't trying to get busy while another ***** present.

Never understood trains man, I'm not trying to stick my hammer in a woman after a dude was just in her or another dude was waiting in the on deck circle.

Never understood trains man, I'm not trying to stick my hammer in a woman after a dude was just in her or another dude was waiting in the on deck circle.
ran some in hs 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

wanted nothing to do w/ a chick that was down for trains in college

havent read the report but if she was down and threw these dudes under the bus because of embarrassment then
mean.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom