The College Basketball Post

saw every game.

:lol: You really bragging about beating a a country the smaller than the state of california? in fact the 90% of the team is from Toronto.

we almost certainly will never beat a team usa a team in a single age group, buuut we have a shot maybe in 2022 with our entire talent pool available.

You take everything so personal about Canada and their players. I wasn't bragging about beating Canada, all I did was state a fact.

You take everything so personal about Canada and their players. I wasn't bragging about beating Canada, all I did was state a fact.

im joking, i really dont. :lol:

Im the only canadian in here so I play it up as a way to get invested in college bball becuase i don't have a favorite team.

Last edited:
Coolness or FloridaHustla : What's the deal with Eli Carter's brittle a*** not playing games ?
mean.gif

If we have Francis and Allen on the squad next season I don't want Carter back.
Guessing Eli Carter's foot is worse than the first diagnosis. Read somewhere he was going to be out two weeks but he played one game in Atlantis. Probably aggravated it in Atlantis. 

Francis should be available next season and Allen (I'm assuming Grayson) is a fool for going to Durham in the first place. Whoever shot Allen and Joel Berry the game to leave the state to North Carolina is foolish. Wish E1T1 could send players to UF like Oakland Soldiers and University of Arizona 
laugh.gif

Guessing Eli Carter's foot is worse than the first diagnosis. Read somewhere he was going to be out two weeks but he played one game in Atlantis. Probably aggravated it in Atlantis. 

Francis should be available next season and Allen (I'm assuming Grayson) is a fool for going to Durham in the first place. Whoever shot Allen and Joel Berry the game to leave the state to North Carolina is foolish. Wish E1T1 could send players to UF like Oakland Soldiers and University of Arizona :lol:

Thanks for the news about Eli Carter, UF recruit Kevaughn Allen is the other guard I'm referring to for next season (if he doesn't decommit).

I'm picking Georgetown to beat Kansas.

I hope Seton Hall puts up a fight against Wichita State .

Last edited:
I'm picking Georgetown to beat Kansas.

I hope Seton Hall puts up a fight against Wichita State .
Wouldn't shock me one bit.

...Speaking of Parrish, ya'll see his article calling out the AP Voter...? Used to work for the guy he is calling out, consider him a good friend...don't know what the hell he was thinking leaving Butler out of his rankings though 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 JRS. 

Great win, good to see the program finally progress a LITTLE. 

I like everything happening thus far this year, but I'm still concerned about next year, and the years to follow. STILL struggling with the recruiting, and whenever we do get someone, there's some sort of ineligibility angle holding players back. 

5 of 6 on a parlay because of Providence.

Seriously just **** the Friars. Brown? Have some dignity.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom