The College Basketball Post

I still haven't seen one team really excecute the Popavich Lebron 2013 finals strategy.

play 10 ft off switch every ball screen, keep him on one side of the floor, 1.5 defenders at all time.

Man. I saw them play an AAU game at Coppin State against Kam Williams and others and they straight up looked like men amongst boys. Physicality, swagger, skill, everything. Crazy.

Hoop summit revealed what they were.

HS bullies.

also bad buzz comming out of u18 tryouts.

Skal has no heart. I just don't understand this KU team.

Briscoe stinks in this system.

Ullis and Murray out there by themselves

Last edited:
this is the LSU team the country thought we would see all season. 

Blankeney still playing like trash tho.

This Kentucky team ain't it , literally a 2 guard team night now

Any time Simmons is on the floor he's clearly the best player on the court and it's not even close :pimp:

Crazy ending to regulation in the vandy v Arkansas game...have no ideas why mike Anderson would call a TO there

This dude Ben Bentil averaging 19 and 8 though. Don't see him on any of the draft sites. Looks like a solid stretch 4 to me...

This dude Ben tho

He is the most can't miss pick since AD

Dude is special
maxresdefault.jpg

This UK team actually reminds me a lot of the 2011 Brandon Knight team. That team lost a lot of road games due to a complete lack of toughness and basketball IQ, and in January looked like a glorified AAU team at times... Only difference is instead of an ineligible Enes Kanter, we have a mentally ineligible Skal.

I can only hope we have a similar February-March run. :smh:

Simmons impressed the heck out of me even though he got into foul trouble. When he wants to guard I feel like he can stick an array of positions

I like the energy he had, on the bench he was still really into the action. Even though he didn't put up a monster stat line his finger prints were everywhere. Strip steal, charge, rebounds, crazy vision/timing. His FT stroke is nice, I wish he would show any interest in shooting. Watching him dribble up as the PG with ease is nice

Murray also impressed me. I'd take him high in this weak draft

Skal on the other hand 
sick.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom