The College Basketball Post

Season not great.
Tournament gonna be lit. Ain’t gotta worry about watching my boys in it lol.

Save for that little ruckus I can't remember a regular season that was getting so little national media attention. Which is crazy because there have been so many upsets already. No marquee names like a Zion is killing the casual sports fan draw.
This years tourney is about to be crazy or a snooze fest like the regular season has been so far. I hope this is a wake up call to the NCAA that they better start taking a hard look at the climate they are creating.

I know the spotlight isn't for everybody , but I've always felt Phil Marteli should've took a big job after 2004 .

That Nelson and West run was never going to happen again for Saint Joe's

Wojo pulled a JR Smith last night instructing his team to foul with the game tied.
How long is Marquette going to give that bum?

1579981405538.png

1579981429204.png

if you can turn Rutgers around then you can coach anywhere. Get out as soon as you can.

With that said, don’t you think you all can do better?

Who Knows.
Word was they were scared to approach Chris Mack and Archie Miller after Billy D left , because they didn't want to get laughed at . Lon Kuger quite after the 1994 final four on us because he didn't think they would ever have the resources to be successful consistently .

Getting the talent isn’t the problem. Find a quality coach that can recruit the southeast. You guys have gotta do something because Musselman is gonna pull talent.

hell, if you had a guy who could just pull talent from here yearly and pair them with 1 top 50 caliber kid you’d be fine

Who Knows.
Word was they were scared to approach Chris Mack and Archie Miller after Billy D left , because they didn't want to get laughed at . Lon Kuger quite after the 1994 final four on us because he didn't think they would ever have the resources to be successful consistently .
Mack was 100% focused on the Louisville job because of his wife’s family being there.

Back
Top Bottom