The College Basketball Post

Eh, idk.

I think he'll be in a similar situation as Tony Bradley was. You get a 1st round grade and you have to sit back and wonder how much better will they really get at the college level.

Dont even think Bacot is sniffing the draft period in the mocks I’ve seen. Dude is way too inconsistent. It would behoove him to stick around another year. But we said that about JP Tokoto and well....:lol:

Who’s the odd man out? I mean Dayron has to start and you bring Kessler off the bench if both Bacot and Brooks return?

Tale of two halves for Maryland and Michigan State. run at the end of the 1st half put Michigan State back in the game. Run at the end of the 2nd half won the game for Maryland.

Baylor blowing out everyone lately. Haven’t seen them much. Are they really this good? If a blue blood was putting up a win streak like this it would be espns top story.

Baylor blowing out everyone lately. Haven’t seen them much. Are they really this good? If a blue blood was putting up a win streak like this it would be espns top story.

They punked Kansas and UF on the road . They play lock down defense, but can go on offensive dry spells 4 or more mintues each (no huge scorer ).

I already got my tickets on Kansas...Louisville...and Maryland my guy...but why not make it more fun lol..I’d say that’s good value for FSU...what did you catch Kansas at

Made me laugh when they announcers mentioned him being some under the radar recruit turgeon rolled the dice on. Dude was in the top 75 and top 15 at his position.

Made me laugh when they announcers mentioned him being some under the radar recruit turgeon rolled the dice on. Dude was in the top 75 and top 15 at his position.
He was the 2nd best player in the state behind Fultz. Definitely wasn't some under the radar recruit :lol:

Bomani just said on High Noon that he thinks Beilein is gonna take Archie Miller's job at IU.

Back
Top Bottom