The College Basketball Post

Oh ****, that’s wild! St Frances’ come up in football was amazing to me. 10 years ago they weren’t **** now they’re Top 3 in the country and got the rest of the MIAA too shook to play ‘em. You really hate to see it. Glad to see them flourishing all around :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Right!

They were a start up C conference football program 10 years ago, that teams used to schedule to beat for cupcake 60-0 wins, and it was all good when they would go 1-8 in a season......Then Pogi brought his bag from Gilman over...SFA bossed up, and those same white private schools with elite recruits from everywhere that play a national schedule and used to beat up SFA.....crying that they too good and it’s unfair and they won’t play em :lol:

The way the tables turned was crazy. Never seen anything like it.Bball team always been nice tho. Consistent as hell.

Right!

They were a start up C conference football program 10 years ago, that teams used to schedule to beat for cupcake 60-0 wins, and it was all good when they would go 1-8 in a season......Then Pogi brought his bag from Gilman over...SFA bossed up, and those same white private schools with elite recruits from everywhere that play a national schedule and used to beat up SFA.....crying that they too good and it’s unfair and they won’t play em :lol:

The way the tables turned was crazy. Never seen anything like it.Bball team always been nice tho. Consistent as hell.

Oh for sure, basketball team has always been nice but I had thought I was getting trolled when I first heard they were nice at football But low and behold, here we are. The privilege and “take my ball and go home” mentality displayed by those MIAA schools is disgusting, man.

I read about it and he’s rebuilding the program the right way. Giving kids a place to live and opportunities they wouldn’t have otherwise. A lot of schools gotta be mad as hell they getting 60 piece’d at a public park when they got high end turf fields and **** :lol:

Oh for sure, basketball team has always been nice but I had thought I was getting trolled when I first heard they were nice at football But low and behold, here we are. The privilege and “take my ball and go home” mentality displayed by those MIAA schools is disgusting, man.

I read about it and he’s rebuilding the program the right way. Giving kids a place to live and opportunities they wouldn’t have otherwise. A lot of schools gotta be mad as hell they getting 60 piece’d at a public park when they got high end turf fields and **** :lol:

I thought dudes were trollin me too, cuz it happened over night. The thought of these schools like CHC, Loyola, Mcdononough even Gilman etc going down Greenmount & Biddle....and getting washed is hilarious to me :lol:. And they all had their time when they were elite football schools beating up on SFA and teams alike. I Wonder what the National teams like IMG/Matter Dei etc think when they come down SFA to Greenmount. Probably shook :lol:. The jail ova there too.

We used to go to the liquor store a block up. Tried to be in and out as quick as possible :lol:. **** was hot round there.

Now the store a few blocks down on Greenmount & North Ave across from the bus stop/right aid just a no, no :lol:. And we from just up the way, but that **** different. Think it got boarded up the last time I was around there. Always super hot. 20 d boys standing right in front on that corner.

Real interesting study on race, economics, resources and society.

I thought dudes were trollin me too, cuz it happened over night. The thought of these schools like CHC, Loyola, Mcdononough even Gilman etc going down Greenmount & Biddle....and getting washed is hilarious to me :lol:. And they all had their time when they were elite football schools beating up on SFA and teams alike. I Wonder what the National teams like IMG/Matter Dei etc think when they come down SFA to Greenmount. Probably shook :lol:. The jail ova there too.

We used to go to the liquor store a block up. Tried to be in and out as quick as possible :lol:. **** was hot round there.

Now the store a few blocks down on Greenmount & North Ave across from the bus stop/right aid just a no, no :lol:. And we from just up the way, but that **** different. Think it got boarded up the last time I was around there. Always super hot. 20 d boys standing right in front on that corner.

Real interesting study on race, economics, resources and society.

This whole post has me weak because of the fax :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Them other schools choosing to lose their dignity and self-respect than come to the hood and get washed. You love to see it :lol:

SmartSelect_20200210-134918_Chrome.jpg

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom