The College Basketball Post

1617680472913.jpeg

Greensboro day school and hoopmixtape legend deuce bello

don’t disrespect Westchester country day like that.

And if we’re being honest Ike>Deuce

F all those old Baylor teams. I can dig this year’s squad though. Never thought I’d see Scott Drew win anything of importance, big props to him and those dudes this season.

They should focus on developing talent rather than playing 6 to 7 deep and winning by 30. They have 3 seven footers who hardly play that could have helped on the boards tonight.
I get what you're trying to say, but that's definitely an overreaction :lol:

Man, I get all that, but yall know damn well Gonzaga isn't consistently getting the same type of players as top programs are getting. Someone said this game looked like a 90s duke roster vs an aau all star team or some ****. I got it was a joke, but let's not pretend it didn't hold some truth outside of a bunch of white boys vs a group of black dudes. And though he's the top ranked player, I'm not sure Chet would've done much to help.

Man, I get all that, but yall know damn well Gonzaga isn't consistently getting the same type of players as top programs are getting. Someone said this game looked like a 90s duke roster vs an aau all star team or some ****. I got it was a joke, but let's not pretend it didn't hold some truth outside of a bunch of white boys vs a group of black dudes. And though he's the top ranked player, I'm not sure Chet would've done much to help.

:rofl:

I'm disappointed that the Zags lost tonight, but at least it's not Duke, Kansas, UK, UNC or one of those other "perennial contenders" winning again. Congrats to Baylor.

For what it's worth, the Zags are about to get the No. 1 recruit in the country in Chet Holmgren.

He and Suggs played on the same high school basketball team. We'll see what the cascading effect of that is after a few years of top recruits going there.

For what it's worth, the Zags are about to get the No. 1 recruit in the country in Chet Holmgren.

He and Suggs played on the same high school basketball team. We'll see what the cascading effect of that is after a few years of top recruits going there.

and they just landed Hunter Sallis.

Few is getting the kids he wasn’t before

I'm disappointed that the Zags lost tonight, but at least it's not Duke, Kansas, UK, UNC or one of those other "perennial contenders" winning again. Congrats to Baylor.

Get ready to watch at least one of the blue bloods you mentioned be in the final 4/championship this decade

Not sure what Wes should do honestly.

If things go south with Hubert, it's probably his job, especially if he continues to do well at UNCG or a even more so at a Power 5.

You can't dislike Hubert though, but I'm disappointed to hear that Frederick (most likely) and Marshall (def) are being let go from staff.

Rumors of King Rice, Jeff Lebo, potentially George Lynch in the mix to sit the bench. Sounds like May is staying. I'd like to see Jeff McInnis get a look cause he's been killing the AAU circuit with his kids and he's got local ties and has churned out some good guards.

Back
Top Bottom